Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Gamemode Idea (King Of The Gems)

3 posters

Go down

New Gamemode Idea (King Of The Gems) Empty New Gamemode Idea (King Of The Gems)

Post  Gundown1250 July 11th 2014, 3:20 pm

You probably remember the game mode king of the hill on Halo or on other games. If you don't know what king of the hill is it's simple 2 or more teams compete for 1 location whoever controls that position gets points for there team. But my working of this idea is a little bit different, my idea revolves around two teams competing for the center of the map. In the center of the map there could be a giant gem or a prop that looks like a giant gem (That can't be picked up) each team would have to compete for controlling this gem. The teams would consist of Cops and Criminals (OMG SO ORIGINAL) The game would last I think 10 minutes up to you guys also but whoever controls the gem gets gems what I mean by this is that gems will spawn out around the gem in a 360 degree's when this happens the teams can simple hit E on the gems (I think this could be simple obtained by setting a 30s or 1 minute spawn timer on gems around the crystal with also random set variables to spawn different gems). Now in the King of the gems THERE are no revives for one reason and one reason only I don't want people to revive there pals on the hill making it a bitch to conquer. Now you might be wondering like but what if like one team has really good players (COUGH COUGH ME JK) and control the hill. Well this is where Bob comes in or a set person a player would play as a SKAAJ (I forgot how to spell its name) if one team controls the hill for 1 minute aka 2 360 degree gem spawns a SKAAJ would come in and nerve gas and tempt to kill anyone on the point like the zombie boss in zombie missions. Also there are no building or custom guns its like the bank heist mission without one team being op and there being sprint. This is all I got for the time being I was thinking if there should be weapon spawns away from the giant gem giving players a chance to conquer the gem before the SKAAJ to come and rape the enemy team on the point. Thank you for reading this idea I'm still looking for a nice map to go with this if you have any suggestions or changes that you would think make this game mode better please reply. Thanks again peace.
Gundown1250
Gundown1250

Back to top Go down

New Gamemode Idea (King Of The Gems) Empty Re: New Gamemode Idea (King Of The Gems)

Post  RoboReptile July 11th 2014, 5:36 pm

Lack of paragraphs...cannot sort out different parts...Ehhh..
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

New Gamemode Idea (King Of The Gems) Empty Re: New Gamemode Idea (King Of The Gems)

Post  Gundown1250 July 11th 2014, 7:36 pm

I was thinking of this and just typed what came to mind I might edit it into different paragraphs but to lazy for that atm.
Gundown1250
Gundown1250

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer July 11th 2014, 8:31 pm

this was suggested many times

not a bad idea

but so much werk ;_;
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile July 13th 2014, 2:48 pm

Ablationer wrote:but so much werk ;_;

First time i've seen (probably has been done before but don't remember) bob use bad grammer and emoticons.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BOB FRENCHMAN!?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down