Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of the Hill Map

3 posters

Go down

King of the Hill Map Empty King of the Hill Map

Post  Mango May 22nd 2014, 2:21 pm

Bob has some pretty cool maps, such as the Zombie Mission, but we need more maps, and my idea is a King of the Hill map. You could just make a slight elevation leading to the middle, which is just a small hill. It would be a transit point at the center, but when you capture it, you get the gem and 500 XP. Every 3 minutes, you can earn another gem, and so on and so on. This will keep on going until the other team captures it, which resets it and vice versa. The transit point shouldn't be a spawn point, otherwise it will be too OP. You could add buildings around the edges of the maps which can include their spawn and some random buildings and barricades around. The map can only be changed to by an admin, and only receive gems if more than 3 cops/crims are fighting. This would be a really awesome map & gamemode for Bobs, increasing the popularity.
Mango
Mango

http://analoggaming.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill Map Empty Re: King of the Hill Map

Post  Painfulrobot May 22nd 2014, 3:55 pm

Mango wrote:Bob has some pretty cool maps, such as the Zombie Mission, but we need more maps, and my idea is a King of the Hill map. You could just make a slight elevation leading to the middle, which is just a small hill. It would be a transit point at the center, but when you capture it, you get the gem and 500 XP. Every 3 minutes, you can earn another gem, and so on and so on. This will keep on going until the other team captures it, which resets it and vice versa. The transit point shouldn't be a spawn point, otherwise it will be too OP. You could add buildings around the edges of the maps which can include their spawn and some random buildings and barricades around. The map can only be changed to by an admin, and only receive gems if more than 3 cops/crims are fighting. This would be a really awesome map & gamemode for Bobs, increasing the popularity.

This is really good idea and could possibly get some more players on, because sometimes the standard mode gets a bit boring and a new gamemode with a different style of play will be something new and fresh for all of us to enjoy
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer May 22nd 2014, 4:30 pm

I was already thinking about that for the 2.0 and I already said I wasn't gonna make anything new for the old server but who knows... maybe...
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down