Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheAngrySniper's Admin Application

5 posters

Go down

TheAngrySniper's Admin Application Empty TheAngrySniper's Admin Application

Post  TheAngrySniper January 5th 2014, 1:29 am

Before you go "Wah, just another one of these admin applications that have been cropping up", read through my application at least to "Why do you think you Qualify?".

Title: TheAngrySnipers Admin Application

Position Requested: Admin

First Name: Cahill

Your Age: 19

How long have you been on the server: 359 Hrs

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16631996

Why do you think you qualify?:

I've been in the server now, total playtime 359 hours. While I have almost 5000 hours in garrysmod, no other server has been so addictive, no community so welcoming and no player base so friendly and enjoyable. I've brought many friends in the server over my playtime and I've never had someone say anything negative, they've all been astonished at just how helpful and welcoming the server is to those who are new to the server. I've been more than happy to be a part of the administration team, with this I think that I have enough knowledge of the rules and those who play within the server to enhance how rules are regulated and server conduct is upheld. With the ability to have admin powers, I can further my ability to both help the server and it's players. Quicker ability to delivery punishment and help players in a more timely manner.

Now, I know a lot of these applications have been popping up lately for admin, actually a lot for ranks in general. I feel as this is more of a way to get my name out there, if people see me, and the Super admins+ see me as suitable material to become an admin, great. But I'm more interested in what the players think. If anything, I can walk away from this application knowing what I need to work on, if a player thinks I've wronged them or otherwise done something I shouldn't have, I can talk to them and understand what has really occurred and so we can fix it. Again, this application, to me at least will help me even if I'm not picked for admin simply so I know what I can work on to improve myself. I'm not looking for my friends to come here and give me a +support just because we are friends, but meaningful and pertinent feedback that helps.

I like to view myself as a serious individual when the time arises, those who've interacted with me be it in TeamSpeak, the server, other games know I can laugh but when things must gain a more serious tone I am able to act in a more serious demeanor.

Additional info:

• 359+ Hours in Server
  • Almost 5000 Hours in Gmod
  • Prior TTT Admin Experience
  • Prior DarkRP Admin Experience
  • In charge of admin training in separate community
  • Loves Poutine and Newfoundland Dogs
  • NST (-3:30) Timezone
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

TheAngrySniper's Admin Application Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox January 5th 2014, 2:05 am

Well shit even through with all the Admin cases going down- I can't honestly turn this one down either, because it's solid, and I can believe you.
+Support

Though it's going to have me rethinking our staff, a meeting will be most likely called tomorrow to do a possible clean up.
You seem to be getting on more/ If not as best as you can which I can respect

Or revise a plan to repick the possible administrators.

Or just fucking do it. We need a productive staff team anyways.

Your mature, though jobs can be a eh. Don't disappoint me on this, I expect to see you being one of the first ones when someone calls "admin." No matter what it is.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

TheAngrySniper's Admin Application Empty Re: TheAngrySniper's Admin Application

Post  Squirtle January 5th 2014, 2:48 am

+Support
TheAngrySniper's Admin Application 44577592
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

TheAngrySniper's Admin Application Empty Pretty cool guy

Post  RaidTheGame January 5th 2014, 3:59 pm

i've seen TheAngrySniper on Bob's server a couple of times and i have to say, you are a pretty cool guy, chill, and funny.
i give him my support
+Support

RaidTheGame

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterDuck January 5th 2014, 6:23 pm

+SUPPORT
ButterDuck
ButterDuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content