Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jex's Admin Application

+2
Painfulrobot
JexTheSergal
6 posters

Go down

Jex's Admin Application  Empty Jex's Admin Application

Post  JexTheSergal May 6th 2014, 6:38 pm

Position Requested: Administrator

First Name: Dakota

Your Age: 18

How long have you been on the server; 140 hours on this account, 70 on my old account.

Why do you think you qualify?: I enjoy this server a bunch, and like nothing more than to keep it fun for all, and smooth fun gameplay. Keeping the server running smooth and keeping out trolls and griefers keeps the server fun for the rest of the players. I have shown I want to support the server, and see it run for a long time. If I am made admin, I will continue to do everything I can to keep it that way, and to keep it fun for all. If anyone has any problems at all, let me know and I will make my best effort to fix my mistakes. I have a friendly relationship with all other staff, and will not have any problems with them or their decisions. I am also on hours that other staff may not be when staff is needed.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59860083

Additional info: I have extensive staff experience on GMOD servers (IE: I was staff on Jill Valentines Zombie RP, before it went belly up RIP), and have been staff on forums before. I prefer to keep a level, and professional head when dealing with people. I'd rather talk first before making disciplinary action, so that people may correct their mistakes they may have not known of before.

If you don't support me, please tell me why so I can make an effort to fix it. If you do support me, the reason why would be helpful so I can emphasize on that. Thanks.

Last edited by JexTheSergal on May 8th 2014, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
JexTheSergal
JexTheSergal

Back to top Go down

Jex's Admin Application  Empty Re: Jex's Admin Application

Post  Painfulrobot May 6th 2014, 10:46 pm

I personally think he should get it, he is frequently on and I never really see him being mean to anyone and he is usually helping someone when he isn't playing  Very Happy 

+support
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  jtmj23 May 7th 2014, 12:47 am

Im in the middle cuz He is really awesome I just think he should wait longer and play more,
get more time and stuff farao 
jtmj23
jtmj23

Back to top Go down

Post  JexTheSergal May 8th 2014, 1:10 am

Thanks guys. :3 This seems a little unnoticed though. But I have hope!
JexTheSergal
JexTheSergal

Back to top Go down

Post  Coenio May 8th 2014, 7:28 am

+Support, Jex is a really good operator, I want to see what he can do as admin Very Happy
Coenio
Coenio

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke May 8th 2014, 11:18 am

For right now, my personal opinion, we have so many administrators right now, and probably this Friday we are testing all the Greeters and Operators to see if they can keep there ranks. So right now this application could wait for now, alright?
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile May 8th 2014, 8:31 pm

You just notice the amount off staff after you gain administrator? A little selfish if I say so myself.

As for Jex...Dude you either just or don't even have Operator rank and yet you are going right for Administrator. So no on Admin but maybe Op.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coenio May 8th 2014, 8:58 pm

RoboReptile wrote:You just notice the amount off staff after you gain administrator? A little selfish if I say so myself.

As for Jex...Dude you either just or don't even have Operator rank and yet you are going right for Administrator. So no on Admin but maybe Op.

You seem a bit late, Jex already has operator and hes good at it.
Coenio
Coenio

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile May 9th 2014, 2:03 am

I'm not late, I said he doesn't need a rankup after he doesn't OR just got Operator. Trying to apply for admin with his hours and situation is just silly.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  JexTheSergal May 9th 2014, 9:56 am

RoboReptile wrote:I'm not late, I said he doesn't need a rankup after he doesn't OR just got Operator. Trying to apply for admin with his hours and situation is just silly.
You don't even get on the server, Robo. I take your opinion with a grain of salt. Razz I do well to help the server, and 200 hours total seems fitting when I've done my best.  sunny 
JexTheSergal
JexTheSergal

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile May 9th 2014, 11:13 am

I may not come on the server every day. But I got some common sense when I read people's apps and see that as soon as they get the Op title, they go straight to the Admin title. 99% of everyone else that has been or is an Admin before had at least 400, 500 or even 666 hours and even hours BEFORE the dumb blue timer thing came up.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke May 9th 2014, 11:29 am

Actually 300 hours+ is more like an admin status there like Greeter = 100 OP = 200, etc. But hours doesn't matter at all, it's mostly how you do your job and handle the problems, now this is my opinion. I don't think your ready yet, plus we're having a meeting today and testing all Operators and Server Greeters to see if they can keep their rank. So this application is temporarily closed for the time being.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down