Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Displeasured's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Displeasured's Admin Application Empty Displeasured's Admin Application

Post  Displeasured February 7th 2013, 8:45 pm

In game name/RP name: My Ingame/RP name is currently Displeasured.

Current rank: My current rank is a regular user.

Want to become: I would like to become a Admin or even Super Admin if trust is given.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do have a mic.

Earlier experience: My earlier experience with Garry's Mod consists of being Co-Owner on a DarkRP server in the past, being Super Admin on a different DarkRP server in the past, being regular Admin on another in the past, as well as being Trial Admin at one point in time too. Also, I have owned a DarkRP server in the past hosted by Xenon in which had reached 30 players.

Are you active on the forums: To be completely honest with you Bob and other staff members. Today is my first time coming onto the forums. Although, I am a dedicated individual and I am willing to get onto the forums as much as I possibly can from here on out.

Will you be more active on the forums in the future: Yes, I most definitely will become more active on the forums in the future.

How often do you play on DarkRP: DarkRP is the only game mode I actually play on and enjoy. With that said, I would say that I play on DarkRP quite often. I try to get on DarkRP as much as my life possibly allows.

How many total hours do you have of Garry's Mod: I currently have 884 total hours played on Garry's Mod with this account, although, this is my second account. My other account, in which I used a long time ago, had approximately 900 total hours played. With this said, I am very experience with not only being a staff member, but also Garry's mod in general.

Why should I pick you: While in consideration that the decision is completely up to you, you should pick me as Admin because I am very experienced when it comes to moderating a server, due to my past experiences. I know when actions need to be taken and also when they don't. When actions do need to be taken, I know which action corresponds with each problem, as well as, that severity is key. Also, I am aware when a problem need to be passed on to a higher authority than myself and I am not okay with Admin abuse. I try my absolute best I possibly can to not disappoint people because I enjoy seeing members happy in a server. I know the rules of this server, as well as, the common rules of DarkRP really well. My morals of DarkRP are completely based upon keeping a server flowing smooth and clean as it should be; with rules and violations being followed. People doing their designated RP job correctly is huge to me, hence why I do it as well, for others to follow. I believe that every member in the community deserves the same level of respect and I give the same level of respect that people give me. Furthermore, I enjoy playing on this server (In which would strive me to be the best possible Admin I can be), I like the community and enjoy helping others (just like the Staff Team here does), I am a good role model towards others, and I feel that my experience with Garry's Mod and Staff Positions on other servers make me a great individual for this position; in which I could assist with making this server the best it possibly can be. In conclusion, while in the Community, I have watched how staff deals with problems and it motivated be to wanna help to!

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43010632

Displeasured

Back to top Go down

Displeasured's Admin Application Empty Re: Displeasured's Admin Application

Post  Bloodman123 February 16th 2013, 6:46 am

+Support Good Application, Bob needs to read this.
Bloodman123
Bloodman123

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer February 16th 2013, 7:12 am

Same as the other one: We're full right now.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down