Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dongs Admin Application

+4
Daisuke
Cherostavik
RoboReptile
Dongs
8 posters

Go down

Dongs Admin Application Empty Dongs Admin Application

Post  Dongs March 1st 2014, 10:54 am

Dongs Admin Application

Position Requested: Admin

First Name: Nick or Niko

Your Age:

How long have you been on the server: 410 Hours

Why do you think you qualify? I think I may qualify for admin for a few reasons. The first reason I think I qualify would be that I help a ton, Wenever I am just playing and a new kid comes on I am there within a minute to greet them. I also frequent someone needing help over admin chat as that is my primary job even if it is something as simple as "What do gems do?" or "How do I get perks?". Another reason that makes me think I qualify is that if someone is breaking a rule I wont be so mean or harsh to them right away, I will pull them off to the side and talk to them and explain what was broken and what needs to be corrected and if they keep breaking rules after that they will be punished strictly because they should know because I have already spoken with them. Another thing is that I have been on here for a decent amount of time and know the written rules and also the one that need to be added that we have discussed in meetings and I remeber them, and if i confront a rule breaker with them and they don't comply I simply state that I am staff and they can listen or leave because I dont want one kid making everyone mad and ruining the fun for everyone else that is trying to enjoy the time they have to play. I can also say that some operators and greeters are lazy - They still do thier job but not as activily as I'd say about myself or like gromskull because I always go to calls and he is there too helping out (Same with Chero but he was promoted! Congratz) so I would like this to have more power to help out more easily and enforce rules more and maybe even motivate operators and SGs. All around I just want to help make this server the best community it can be and stay that way. And lastly I enjoy helping and making people happy and try to do my job the best I can.  Smile 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40191705

Additional info: I have been an OP for 150+ hours est. now and I enjoy helping. I have been admin and super admin on two other servers that are still around today but I like this server the most because it's custom and all the staff are friends which just improves quality overall and I have learned to call it home. Note- I have been surpassed by many of the staff and friends and I feel no angry for them I even congratulate them because they deserve it, and I just want to know if I dont or if I do get admin what I can improve on, work towards and what I am doing wrong that could be corrected! Thanks for reading! Even if I do not get admin it won't be the end of the world I can still contribute as an OP and help around and I'll just keep moving along. Arrow

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Dongs Admin Application Empty Re: Dongs Admin Application

Post  RoboReptile March 1st 2014, 11:47 am

RoboReptile wrote:Don't complain for no reason and don't be annoying. Say something people will care about.

Though I haven't been on to see if you've been a little better nor do I know if you actually can handle admun. So i'll come back and give my full opinion.

In the meantime, =Neutral=
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 1st 2014, 12:03 pm

Okay, thanks.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherostavik March 1st 2014, 1:26 pm

I think he can handle the responsibility well. +support
As a note though, using all those different colors kinda hurts my eyes.

Cherostavik

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke March 1st 2014, 1:40 pm

But that physgunning... Ok ok, I'ma be completely serious, I see him on everyday when I'm on (Robo I understand your post but it might be cause of timezone difference), he always does his job as a operator, and always helping others if they need it. His past staff records from what he said he was an admin and a SA, he is fit for the role as an admin but the same and high ranks can watch over his progress so,

+SUPPORT
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 1st 2014, 1:41 pm

Cherostavik wrote:I think he can handle the responsibility well. +support
As a note though, using all those different colors kinda hurts my eyes.
hahaha sorry.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 1st 2014, 1:41 pm

Daisuke wrote:But that physgunning... Ok ok, I'ma be completely serious, I see him on everyday when I'm on (Robo I understand your post but it might be cause of timezone difference), he always does his job as a operator, and always helping others if they need it. His past staff records from what he said he was an admin and a SA, he is fit for the role as an admin but the same and high ranks can watch over his progress so,

+SUPPORT
thanks!

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 March 1st 2014, 2:11 pm

Dongs is a very helpful person he works hard hes friendly and overall just a very nice guy.
He responds fast and does his best when ever he has to do his job.
I believe he is ready for a promotion.

+Support
What about dat soup thou?
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Drako March 1st 2014, 2:47 pm

mhmhmmhmh hmhmmh hmhmm okay
Drako
Drako

Back to top Go down

Post  Drako March 1st 2014, 3:04 pm

+support
Drako
Drako

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph S Habib March 1st 2014, 3:40 pm

He is a really good operator and online often. I like him kinda. He dosnt result to favoritism. +support

Joseph S Habib

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile March 2nd 2014, 12:39 am

Daisuke wrote:(Robo I understand your post but it might be cause of timezone difference)

Its not timezone, in fact when i'm on I usually see him on. But i'm not really on much anymore. I just kinda chill on the forums.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromskull March 2nd 2014, 10:37 am

Always active and we always seem to teleport to the same person trying to do the same job when they call for a admin. +SUPPORT

Gromskull

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 2nd 2014, 5:52 pm

Canceling my application.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 2nd 2014, 5:53 pm

I should have listened to to I but I didn't so yeah this app. Is no longer valid please remove it. NO BUMPING AT LEAST.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down