Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Zombie Team Ant Lion Guard and Berserk

5 posters

Go down

Suggestions for Zombie Team Ant Lion Guard and Berserk Empty Suggestions for Zombie Team Ant Lion Guard and Berserk

Post  Rouz LeShank October 12th 2013, 2:21 pm

I think that you should make it so that after the ant lion guardian dies, a person can not become him again for at least 5 mins. It is seriously annoying it takes players 15-30mins to take down the bastard only for him to instantly respawn. They shut down entire sections of the map.

Finally I think that the berserker shouldn't be allowed to use weapons. He is an amazing class to begin with, allow him to use those weapons and he becomes an amazing fighter.

If you decide to keep the current balance of these classes, I highly suggest that you make it so there are a set amount of "zombie slots" and depending on what you choose will effect how many slots are taken up.

Lets say there are 10 slots

Ant Guard- 9 slots
Ant Lion- 3 slots
Fast Zombe - 3 slots
Tough Zombie- 2 slots
Headcrabs- 1 slots

Rouz LeShank

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Zombie Team Ant Lion Guard and Berserk Empty Re: Suggestions for Zombie Team Ant Lion Guard and Berserk

Post  RoboReptile October 12th 2013, 2:51 pm

Normally there aren't Z- Antlion guards around, And Berserkers are pretty easy to take down, you just gotta think.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Zombie Team Ant Lion Guard and Berserk Empty Re: Suggestions for Zombie Team Ant Lion Guard and Berserk

Post  OldRavensFan October 12th 2013, 3:23 pm

Just aim for the head, get a strong weapon, and try to circle strafe instead of just backing away. They ARE slightly faster than you. If two people are shooting him from a distance, he'll chance after one leaving the other free to shoot.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouz LeShank October 12th 2013, 3:54 pm

Berserker isn't that big of a deal, this is true. I still think the guardian needs a cooldown though. Really kills the game when there is an antlion shutting down the middle of the map for hours at a time.

Rouz LeShank

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober October 12th 2013, 7:30 pm

To fix the Antlion Guard problem, well. Its not really a problem. There are only a few people on the server that can become it. Admins which never do. Super admins. Which never do. And then pyron because he has an obscenely high BP yet even he isn't always it.
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 12th 2013, 8:51 pm

yeah actually i did want to make it so ant guard has a cooldown to it
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down