Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation Perk Suggestions by Joseph Salim Habib

4 posters

Go down

Donation Perk Suggestions by Joseph Salim Habib Empty Donation Perk Suggestions by Joseph Salim Habib

Post  BlackCipher December 27th 2014, 9:14 pm

I decided to make this thread about donation perks because there really is not much worth donating for. Once you get a couple of black diamonds and a head + chat tag there is not really anything else. Yeah we don't want the server to be full of OP people but not everything has to do with dealing damage or stuff like that. Since I am the best at making long posts I thought I should use that skill by doing something usefull.

We all know the circulator shard right? We should have more shards like that! Like some that acts like the effects of food from the cook. That would not be too overpowered. There could also be some that hightens your chance to get BP from NPC kills or a chance to get more BP per player kill. Maybe one that decreases the money you lose from dying or from getting stolen frome. There are so many things you can do to shards to make them usefull and not OP.

You guys remember donator guns right? They were really balanced and you kept them permanently. They were removed to decrease the join time for new people. Well the join time is really really low now which is great. The join time was only a couple minutes for me and I dont have really great internet. *cries* comcast... Anyways half of them were pretty much useless but there should be like 4-8 donator guns or so that you can get that are not permanent. Like you pay $5 and you can pick one of them or something like that. What about some crate like the christmas present that gives you a chance to get a good donator gun and it just randomly choses one and thats what you pay for instead of a specific one? That would be pretty interesting!

Another great idea would be donator circulators that have special effects. Like one that lets you pick another perk instead like lets say its circulator 8 and you want perk 6. Like you could make it so donators could type !circulator 8.6 and they could have an extra !perk

I like how there are no donator jobs on the server because it makes it more fair. That and a few other things make the server great. Adding these donation perks I Listed would not ruin the nice bob's server feel.

BlackCipher

Back to top Go down

Donation Perk Suggestions by Joseph Salim Habib Empty Re: Donation Perk Suggestions by Joseph Salim Habib

Post  OwenDaKid December 27th 2014, 9:15 pm

If you wanna support the server just donate, it shouldnt matter if you get rewards or not. Sell your black diamonds.. etc.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Donation Perk Suggestions by Joseph Salim Habib Empty Re: Donation Perk Suggestions by Joseph Salim Habib

Post  BlackCipher December 27th 2014, 9:38 pm

Yah but what if someone wants to pay $5 for something small or some shit like that. Not many options. Tags are not that great

BlackCipher

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 27th 2014, 9:47 pm

Maybe bob can bring back the $ for DarkRP cash.

Other than that there's not much to offer but maybe donating to be MR.BONES or something.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron December 29th 2014, 9:28 pm

Donations at most should only offer the cosmetics and black dia, no extra ability to unbalance the game. You shouldn't donate to get an edge over people you do it to support the server as Owen mentioned. It's a donation not a purchase.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum