Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joda's suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Joda's suggestions Empty Joda's suggestions

Post  Joda November 22nd 2013, 6:38 pm

1) Add some sort of a penalty for taking the entire city. I mean, maybe the people who take over could get a gem for taking over, but in exchange the losing team gets the donor guns. This way, the losing team will have a better chance of getting back on their feet.

2) Add voice chat for teams. This would allow the whole team to actively pick a strategy to defend or attack with, bringing the game to a whole new level.

3) When less than 4 people are online, have the map automatically switch to a map such as mojave with no control points and a high amount of zombie spawns. This way, if someone joins while noone's online or everyone's afk, they'll be able to get some money and such from zombies.

4) Add a way to get gems without fighting players. I've heard plenty of people say they aren't good at pvp, so they want a way to get gems without having to face players. I think having an extremely nerfed drop rate for zombies would be a good way to do that. Maybe only headcrabs drop it at a 0.1% rate?

I might add more later on, thanks for your time!

Joda

Back to top Go down

Joda's suggestions Empty Re: Joda's suggestions

Post  RoboReptile November 22nd 2013, 6:49 pm

4 is what the ruby vat is for, and if your broke just kill people for some money or farm printers as banker or kill zombies as a zombie hunter, or all at once.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Johnny November 22nd 2013, 11:29 pm

1) Bob is working on the guardian, also; there would be close to zero motivation to take over the city

2) Good idea, also implement text chat for teams as well if it's possible

3) I recommend giving some kind of votemap privilage to the highest rank online at the time, so if an operator is online, he can initiate a votemap, if an admin is online he can initiate votemap. Also, if there is like 5 users on the server perhaps give votemap to the user with the most hours. Not sure if it's possible. Ulx is a pain.

4) I'm against anything that takes away from the PvP aspect of the gamemode
Why?
This entire gamemode at its core is centered arround PvP
There's always Sbox and spawning a billion zombies if you're into that kinda stuff, but I wish for this to remain PvP
The Real Johnny
The Real Johnny

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/The_Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Joda November 23rd 2013, 2:27 pm

I would think taking over the city for a gem when there's more than x cops/crims online would be good motivation.

Joda

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Johnny November 23rd 2013, 4:27 pm

Joda wrote:I would think taking over the city for a gem when there's more than x cops/crims online would be good motivation.
Yeah, well honestly, you already get enough gems though combat and trading :/ IMO

Imagine, lets say... Call of Duty (Bleh) it's kinda like you getting a 25 killstreak, and the other team gets the tactical nuke. Sure, you get the EXP but the other team gets the weapon to kick your ass and the whole thing turns into a sea-saw game; less about actual skill and more relying on the game system to bail your butt outta a tough situation. Don't get me wrong, I see your point, I mean; I'm shite at the game, any player above 100 hours or is slightly good at FPS games can kick my ass, especially after the new base that I'm having trouble getting used to; but I think that it's balanced as it is, especially with the guardian being eventually implemented. bounce bounce bounce 

Your other ideas (2 and 3) I really support though. Laughing 
4 I'm kinda iffy about, because, once again, it takes away what the game is about (Team Deathmatch) IMO Neutral 
The Real Johnny
The Real Johnny

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/The_Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan November 24th 2013, 11:40 pm

The Real Johnny wrote:2) Good idea, also implement text chat for teams as well if it's possible

3) I recommend giving some kind of votemap privilage to the highest rank online at the time, so if an operator is online, he can initiate a votemap, if an admin is online he can initiate votemap. Also, if there is like 5 users on the server perhaps give votemap to the user with the most hours. Not sure if it's possible. Ulx is a pain.
+SUPPORT
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer November 25th 2013, 3:08 am

1) I was gonna remove the guardian anyway. I'll probably remove donator guns too, since I have to remake them on the new base anyway

2) There used to be /g but for some reason it's broke. Also voice chat for the team would be possible, but the problem is the volume is always a lot louder when you bypass the distance limitations (like normal voice chat) and I don't think I can change that

3) The problem is that votemap doesn't give you time to pocket your items or milk your printers. That's why I always give 2-3 minutes warning in advance.

4) Actually yeah that's what ruby vats are for, you can gamble to get gems that way. I was thinking of putting a drop for npcs but maybe only pearls or something since they're not THAT valuable.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 25th 2013, 10:53 am

Milk your printers lol! 
Well, at least people can go antlion guard and call themselves the guardian...*Cough* me *Cough
NPCs that drop pearls and/or gold nuggets of random price between $1 - $10,000 by chance? YES.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down