Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think bob should spend sometime making the website/forum more cool!

5 posters

Go down

I think bob should spend sometime making the website/forum more cool! Empty I think bob should spend sometime making the website/forum more cool!

Post  Tom Englishman November 15th 2013, 4:51 pm

The websight is already good but i think bob should install Mybb because its good.

get a good layout ,add ranks donator ranks more gaming thingys for different games GFX section and make it a communal website!

i think this will boost the donations from new people add more people on the website add a more communal feeling and more sections for more people!
this will not only bring in just gamers from gmod but people who like reading a newsletter and looking a gfx services and games, mod,hack, giveaways (for members eg Free ebooks or free logo), black hat and white hat.

i think if bob did this or we all came together and made more places to talk the websites view and things will go sky high. in my opinion it would work but thats me idk about bob and your guys opinion on the matter.

also i cant be bothered to do capitals and shiz im tired
Tom Englishman
Tom Englishman

https://www.youtube.com/killer080812

Back to top Go down

I think bob should spend sometime making the website/forum more cool! Empty Re: I think bob should spend sometime making the website/forum more cool!

Post  Ablationer November 15th 2013, 8:27 pm

i cant
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

I think bob should spend sometime making the website/forum more cool! Empty Re: I think bob should spend sometime making the website/forum more cool!

Post  RoboReptile November 15th 2013, 8:30 pm

Rolling Eyes 
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 December 10th 2013, 7:03 am

Ablationer wrote:i cant
How much costimasation can you do then?

(I know this is an old post but... I don't care I want to know)
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer December 10th 2013, 9:33 am

i can do a couple of things but honestly i really just don't give a fuck about the forum and as long as it works then that's all we need
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan December 10th 2013, 12:07 pm

There's too much other important stuff Bob's slaving away on; this is a simple forums, all our fanciness is put into the server.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 December 10th 2013, 12:17 pm

Ablationer wrote:i can do a couple of things but honestly i really just don't give a fuck about the forum and as long as it works then that's all we need
yeah true if it ain't broke don't fix it Very Happy
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down