Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time)

+9
The Real Johnny
OldRavensFan
Mister Fantastic Fox
MotherDucks
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
blazing banana
Grampa
Ablationer
Walkthroughmaster33
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) Empty Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time)

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 October 16th 2013, 3:58 pm

Name: Daan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41242565
IGN: Walkthroughmaster33
Hours on server: 560+ (360+ of operator) (around 150+ of server greeter)

I live in Switzerland and have been for almost 7 years. To mark my milestone of almost 100 hours I want to apply for an upgrade, as it would improve the gaming experience for  the people I spend my time "training" and tutoring. It would make it easier for me to help them, which I enjoy.

I think I deserve admin because I know what I'm doing. I work hard to help out when I'm needed and go out of my way to help even when I'm not. I have been on the server every day for a number of weeks now, at this point all of my time is dedicated to working my way up the ranks and adding what I can to the server. I can handle all types of players, from your average newbie to the infuriating superiority complexes who don't "need" (or want) help. I show my dedication by doing my job, every time I see that little message pop up saying someone has connected for the first time I teleport to them and get ready to explain.

Extra Info:
I know a thing or two about hosting a server, seeing as I have hosted my own, so if necessary I can help with that aspect of the server. I'm teaching myself how to code, though it's slow going I am gaining ground, and would be happy to contribute. Also, my sister is a beast.

Last edited by Walkthroughmaster33 on January 18th 2014, 9:13 am; edited 13 times in total
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) Empty Re: Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time)

Post  Ablationer October 16th 2013, 4:59 pm

yeah maybe

we have a shit ton of mods already though
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) Empty Re: Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time)

Post  Grampa October 16th 2013, 11:14 pm

This man hails from the swedes, the land of thor, the land of both the hot and hairy babes.
Has one of the most put together applications in this subforum.
+support
Grampa
Grampa

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana October 19th 2013, 1:31 pm

you are a good guy and all.. but ever since you got the power of teleporting (wich was supposed tobe used for tele'ing to the new player) you have been using it like you have no feet, i dont mind it when the server has like 10 or less people on it but when the server is crouded people get pissed about tele'ing to teammates or stalking me when im trying todo something....but you know maybe its my fault that i didn't really adress it to you but i do remember telling you once so i dunno
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 October 19th 2013, 4:06 pm

Blazing yeah I like to teleport to people just to see how they're doing but I do agree I do it a bit too much sometimes and I understand it can get quite annoying having someone just come and ask you what you're doing so I'm sorry for doing it so much. It's just a thing I like to do sometimes just to try to help out but I'll try to refrain from doing it too much.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper November 2nd 2013, 12:09 pm

I have never seen walkthrough break any rules he knows all the rules on the server and assists other players when they need help also he is on almost every day it seems and i've never seen him abuse his powers before
+Support
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080256582/

Back to top Go down

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) Empty He's cool beans

Post  MotherDucks November 2nd 2013, 1:03 pm

Been playing for roughly 85+ hours and have seen him a lot. He even helped me when I first joined. We've now double teamed newbies as server greeters. He's a nice guy. I'd say hurrah!I love you bounce 

+support
MotherDucks
MotherDucks

Back to top Go down

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox November 6th 2013, 1:18 pm

Who is this guy? I barely know him and or see him unless his screen name constantly changes, I will have to hold this one on thought until I better inspect you.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox November 6th 2013, 1:19 pm

Also please request one rank, obviously it will not be Administrator right away, you must pass through ALL of the ranks. Besides that I've also seen you abuse the fuck out of teleporting, as long as you a neutral class and you have an actual purpose in doing so, refrain from abusing it please. You have legs for a reason.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer November 6th 2013, 9:28 pm

he's mostly on at weird-ass hours
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan November 6th 2013, 11:55 pm

Ablationer wrote:he's mostly on at weird-ass hours
We need a few weird-ass hours people, especially to cover the night shifts.

He's been a pretty chill guy, never starts any crap with anybody. Does he deserve admin? I dunno, I haven't been spying watching him long enough to push him up to the top, but I have high hopes for him.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Johnny November 7th 2013, 12:08 am

OldRavensFan wrote:
Ablationer wrote:he's mostly on at weird-ass hours
We need a few weird-ass hours people, especially to cover the night shifts.

He's been a pretty chill guy, never starts any crap with anybody. Does he deserve admin? I dunno, I haven't been spying watching him long enough to push him up to the top, but I have high hopes for him.
I agree, when I get on in the later hours, it's often attacked by greifers. I'd appreciate another op/ admoon on the server
+Support
The Real Johnny
The Real Johnny

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/The_Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 November 10th 2013, 6:12 am

Just so you guys know i get on at weird hours because I Iive in Switzerland since most people on the server live in America theres quite a difference in time.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer November 10th 2013, 9:13 am

i love you
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Walkthroughmaster33's Application For Admin (Promotion request) (for real this time) Empty RE

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox November 10th 2013, 10:58 am

Gimmie some chocolate and we'll think about it...Mmh...
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg November 10th 2013, 12:22 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Gimmie some chocolate and we'll think about it...Mmh...
I hear all he has is White Chocolate.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 November 11th 2013, 12:38 pm

Ablationer wrote:i love you
I love you too bob :3
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 November 12th 2013, 3:07 am

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Also please request one rank, obviously it will not be Administrator right away, you must pass through ALL of the ranks. Besides that I've also seen you abuse the fuck out of teleporting, as long as you a neutral class and you have an actual purpose in doing so, refrain from abusing it please. You have legs for a reason.
At the time of writing I... Well i don't even remember why i put admin/operator i guess i was thinking i might as well try i wasn't that sure about the ranking system or something i don't remember. Also yeah when i was a greeter before i did abuse the fuck out of the teleport but i have changed since then and now i actually play the game and when things come up that need my attention i teleport to them.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 November 12th 2013, 3:19 am

ThreeDawg wrote:
Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Gimmie some chocolate and we'll think about it...Mmh...
I hear all he has is White Chocolate.
well i have white and dark chocolate and candy :3
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana November 12th 2013, 3:55 am

cheez get a room dammit and fox eat a fucking belgian waffle covered in fresh belgiam chocolate and top that shit of with out westmalle beer crowned the BEST beer in the world
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana November 28th 2013, 3:12 pm

+support great guy , does his job correctly , doesn't suck dicks for rank , fair , honest, funny = basicly everything it requires to get admin BUT the only thing you need is a little more experience is say a little more time should do it
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 28th 2013, 3:41 pm

Blazing, this was for operator. He's already got op.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 November 28th 2013, 3:42 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Blazing, this was for operator. He's already got op.
Em this is my promotion request to be admin
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 28th 2013, 6:10 pm

Ok then.
I really don't support because you just recently got operator and need more experience with the server and be little more active, i've only seen you 2 or 3 times since you became op. You seem cool and all but you're not quite ready yet. Give it time.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer November 28th 2013, 7:08 pm

yeah admin is like a huge stepup from operator, even more-so than server-greeter to operator
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next