Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BP: Wtf is it?

2 posters

Go down

BP: Wtf is it? Empty BP: Wtf is it?

Post  Ablationer September 30th 2013, 10:17 am

What is BP?
BP stands for Bob Points. Yeah I know it's dumb, but fuck it, I just needed a quick abbreviation for it.

BP is what will be used from now on for Job requirements, promoting respected users, etc.

Basically they're server points. You get 1 point for every 5 minutes spent on the server. 1 point for every legit kill (not rdm). (15% chance to get 1 point per NPC kill) and 1 point for every level up.

And the best part is: They save. Onto the server. So no more whining about how your total kills don't save, mumumuu stupid bullshit.

Now it's easy, you just need BP. How you get it? Be on the server, kill shit, etc. When you leave it saves, when you enter it loads, simple as that.

I'll also probably make it so you can trade BP with other people. Why? Because if someone has a lot of BP, that means he's a good player on the server. If he wants to invite a friend over, and his friend isn't an idiot, he'll want to give him BP to unlock more jobs. So basically it'd be kinda like a referral, in the sense that : Hey I'm not a shithead, and I know this guy who isn't a shithead, so have some points to unlock more shit.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

BP: Wtf is it? Empty Cool Story Bro

Post  Zoober September 30th 2013, 11:19 am

Ya cool. I do like this idea. But last night when you first added it was the 1 point per 5 mins implemented yet? As mine stayed at 2397 for the whole night with me killing shit and being on.
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum