Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie rules uodate

3 posters

Go down

Zombie rules uodate Empty Zombie rules uodate

Post  Magnum21 August 2nd 2013, 4:44 pm

Honestly, some of the newer players that have gotten on zombie have had some problems "Understanding" the zombie rules for the headcrabs, zombies AND the antlion

I have been RDMed 5 times today by zombies alone as a citizen, no gun, just building

We need to make the rules for the zombie and headcrab jobs mores specific on what you do other than kill every other living person on the server because its starting to piss me off when im trying to do something not zombie related.

Another problem ive had is zombies mingebreaking my props and houses, zombies breaking down props from civilians should NOT be happening. This problem alone has costed me 100000 in money over a ruby vat a zombie "mingeraided" to destroy

The point is we need to update the zombie rules or just make them trusted jobs or something.
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Zombie rules uodate Empty Re: Zombie rules uodate

Post  The Enthusiast September 3rd 2013, 2:54 pm

We could possibly add a terms and conditions agreement to be required to play as a zombie. Like a contract that states that zombies can only attack a civ if provoked by said civ and that they may only attack classes that spawn with weapons at random

The Enthusiast

http://Rule34.paheal.org

Back to top Go down

Zombie rules uodate Empty Re: Zombie rules uodate

Post  Ablationer September 4th 2013, 1:43 am

I'm probably just gonna remove the whole prop breaking thing anyway

it was fun at first but it's really too mingey-ish
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down