Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Request - Blubsta Pigman (Blubsta)

2 posters

Go down

Admin Request - Blubsta Pigman (Blubsta) Empty Admin Request - Blubsta Pigman (Blubsta)

Post  Blubsta Pigman April 9th 2013, 7:57 pm

Most of you may know me from the server which i have been playing for a while. I know many of the admins, have never broken any rules, and I am kind to other players. I do not disrespect anybody for any reason, only during a little 'conflict'. I have been playing for a total of 40 hours, but I joined the server either 2 or 3 months ago. I do not like people who try to troll the servers, and if there is someone that is bothering me, I try to ignore them instead of breaking any of the rules. I have read over the rules many times, I have gotten VERY familiar with the different things on the server and the TDM concept, and I know Bob pretty well.

I live in Minnesota, so I am in the Central Time Zone. On weekdays I will be available around 4:30 - 9:00 (both pm), but on weekends it is around 11am-12pm. I am 15, I go to school, I run track, play some baseball, football, basketball, ski in the winter, and I am one of the few Minnesotans that don't skate/play hockey. I like to play on gmod a lot, but I have to think of school as a #1 priority.

Hope you take this into consideration,
Blubsta Pigman (Blubsta) flower

Last edited by Blubsta Pigman on April 11th 2013, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing/Adding)

Blubsta Pigman

Back to top Go down

Admin Request - Blubsta Pigman (Blubsta) Empty Disrispect

Post  Insanity01 April 14th 2013, 1:03 pm

Although this post is true you are very disrespectful to me and alot of others, you boss everybody about and threaten people when things don't go your way. It saddens me to think that you could soon have the banhammer in your hands because, we all know, it's going to be abused to shit.
Insanity01
Insanity01

Back to top Go down

Admin Request - Blubsta Pigman (Blubsta) Empty That post above me :I

Post  Blubsta Pigman April 14th 2013, 7:17 pm

Insanity, you always abuse votekick, you can never just demote someone, and you use the votekick/voteban almost every minute. You tried to kick me for being "bossy"... I do not feel the need to listen to what you have to say to me about disrespect.

Blubsta Pigman

Back to top Go down

Admin Request - Blubsta Pigman (Blubsta) Empty Re: Admin Request - Blubsta Pigman (Blubsta)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down