Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request For Admin

4 posters

Go down

Request For Admin Empty Request For Admin

Post  SexyBeast March 18th 2013, 3:50 pm

Hello all, my in game name is Sexy Beast but Tiana in real life, I live in Florida at Miami. I'm 16 years old and I would like to present my rank as an admin to you people. When I first joined the server, I loved it, all the jobs, the map, the spawn points, the cool people, what I mainly loved was how serious it is or atleast to me because I LOVE Dark Rp. I love to paintball, the Speedball version and Woods, I love the adrenaline rush it gives you and the tactic it takes. I have been co-owner of a server before, my best friend was owner and he let me be co-owner and I didn't break the rules but I am a strict admin Twisted Evil.
I never ran a server in any game but I would love to do one in Garry's Mod. I love the game because you can build, Dark Rp (which I love), and a shit load of others. I'm a gamer chick who spends most of her free time playing but if I'm not its mostly likely tis school, homework or out but I am on most of the time. I know this might not be the best application or maybe the worst since I'm not a very good writer but this is all I can think of for the application.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me and thank you for reading my application. Razz

SexyBeast

Back to top Go down

Request For Admin Empty Re: Request For Admin

Post  Casdin March 19th 2013, 12:17 am

+Support

Beast follows the rules to my knowledge and doesn't seems to piss people off from what I can tell.
She also acts as my eyes when I'm busy when someone else and reports rule breakers to me.
Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

Request For Admin Empty Support For Sexy Beast Becoming Admin

Post  Rack Jones March 26th 2013, 1:01 pm

+Support
Sexy Beast Is one of the people on the server who is very Helpful to others when mods and admins are busy Very Happy
Rack Jones
Rack Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer March 26th 2013, 4:27 pm

Also one of the only people who can kick my ass. Except when the admins give themselves faggot guns. (yes I know I made those guns so that makes me a faggot by proxy shut up)

Oh yeah about the admin thing, uh, well. It's kind of a pain in the ass because I have like a billion other people to take in consideration too, but we can start you off as moderator if anything. I just gotta clean the mod list a bit.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down