Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again[again])

5 posters

Go down

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again[again]) Empty Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again[again])

Post  CombustingKiwi February 14th 2015, 9:22 am

First name: Ben
Position requested: Operator
How long I’ve been on the server: 151 hours

Why do I think I qualify? I follow the rules and always try to make sure others do too. I have previous staff experience and I've been a server greeter for over 6 months. I always try to greet new players to prevent them from breaking rules or thinking others have broken rules. I play on Bob's almost every time I launch Gmod, and I try to get on at least 4 times a week if I can help it.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54779123

Additional info: I was an operator on a TF2 server and an admin on a Minecraft server for about a year. Questions? Comments? Just want to say hi? My steam name is The Alpha and Omega.

CombustingKiwi

Back to top Go down

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again[again]) Empty Re: Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again[again])

Post  jtmj23 February 14th 2015, 12:15 pm

-Support Haven't seen you on for a couple weeks; don't know if this is because time zones or what but try to get on more. It also looks like you didn't put much effort into your application.
jtmj23
jtmj23

Back to top Go down

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again[again]) Empty Re: Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again[again])

Post  Ze/Ro February 14th 2015, 12:56 pm

-Neutral+ You do seem to be on the server sometimes, but the time you've put in is very close to the minimum time.
No bad or good traits that I have seen.

Maybe put in more time before applying next time.
Ze/Ro
Ze/Ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Brotherhood of Nod February 14th 2015, 1:31 pm

jtmj23 wrote:-Support Haven't seen you on for a couple weeks

This.

People would also throw quite a lot more effort than this into their application. Putting more detail into why you want to become an admin/operator would help this.
Brotherhood of Nod
Brotherhood of Nod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile February 16th 2015, 9:11 pm

You put less on this app than your previous ones...
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down