Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again)

+2
Ice Frost
CombustingKiwi
6 posters

Go down

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again) Empty Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again)

Post  CombustingKiwi January 19th 2015, 3:54 pm

Combusting Kiwi’s Application
First name: Ben
Position requested: Operator
How long I’ve been on the server: 147 hours

Why do I think I qualify? This is my favorite DarkRP server, if not my favorite Gmod server. In the mass cluster fuck of servers oversaturated with morons waving their dicks around who think they aren’t the 9,000th server to use the M9K sweps and “Oh luk at uss, owr survr haz faddin doors an lokpiks, lol weer so orijinul,” this server is a shining beacon in the darkness, like Ellis Island, but without the heavy stench of Eastern Europeans. This server is to Dark RP as Star Wars Battlefront is to the FPS genre: they’re so overflowing with originality that they hardly even fit the description of their game modes. I want to see myself become more than just a drone walking back and forth between control points for virtual gems; I want to actually contribute to the betterment of the server. I’ve been a server greeter since July, and at this point I know the rules of this server better than my own family history. When it comes to greeting, everyone I’ve ever greeted went on to enjoy the server to its full potential, but greeting new people isn’t much when compared to the thrill of seeing current players having fun, and I would be proud to say I’m on the staff of the best god damn server in Dark RP.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54779123

No additional information

CombustingKiwi

Back to top Go down

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again) Empty Re: Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again)

Post  Ice Frost January 19th 2015, 8:53 pm

Copy and paste *Claps*
Ice Frost
Ice Frost

Back to top Go down

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again) Empty Re: Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application (again)

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 January 20th 2015, 2:36 am

Ice Frost wrote:Copy and paste *Claps*
Yea, along with the why I qualify needs to be mainly about how you qualify not mostly on how you like the server or other stuff. I don't blame you that much for copy and pasting as no one mentioned why your app was locked.

Also whoever locked the last application, don't do that, when locking a thread always give a reason why, put weather the person was demoted from sg or the application denied or accepted, it's just annoying to see a thread locked although it seems as the app was getting support, it may be old but still if that is the case it should be stated as such.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 20th 2015, 6:01 pm

I didn't lock it but on the other forum Dexon said he wasn't SG yet.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon January 20th 2015, 6:41 pm

RoboReptile wrote:I didn't lock it but on the other forum Dexon said he wasn't SG yet.

wat? no. Wait you're confusing me... where ?
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 20th 2015, 8:16 pm

Oh wait, my bad. Wrong person.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid January 22nd 2015, 4:04 pm

pretty sure you got demoted from SG. Closed (if not then message me)

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down