Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application

3 posters

Go down

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application Empty Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application

Post  CombustingKiwi December 30th 2014, 6:38 pm

Combusting Kiwi’s Application
First name: Ben
Position requested: Operator
How long I’ve been on the server: 129 hours

Why do I think I qualify? This is my favorite DarkRP server, if not my favorite Gmod server. In the mass cluster fuck of servers oversaturated with morons waving their dicks around who think they aren’t the 9,000th server to use the M9K sweps and “Oh luk at uss, owr survr haz faddin doors an lokpiks, lol weer so orijinul,” this server is a shining beacon in the darkness, like Ellis Island, but without the heavy stench of Eastern Europeans. This server is to Dark RP as Star Wars Battlefront is to the FPS genre: they’re so overflowing with originality that they hardly even fit the description of their game modes. I want to see myself become more than just a drone walking back and forth between control points for virtual gems; I want to actually contribute to the betterment of the server. I’ve been a server greeter since July, and at this point I know the rules of this server better than my own family history. When it comes to greeting, everyone I’ve ever greeted went on to enjoy the server to its full potential, but greeting new people isn’t much when compared to the thrill of seeing current players having fun, and I would be proud to say I’m on the staff of the best god damn server in Dark RP.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54779123

No additional information

CombustingKiwi

Back to top Go down

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application Empty Re: Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application

Post  Dongs January 6th 2015, 8:39 am

Hmm...
About the Only server greeter that does their job without being asked to. He works hard and knows about everything he needs to.

+SUPPORT+

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application Empty Re: Combusting Kiwi's Operator Application

Post  KenMasters January 6th 2015, 10:43 pm

+Support

A man after me own heart. Reminds me of me when I was SG--doing it like a nut.
KenMasters
KenMasters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down