Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jtmj23's Application

+5
Edward
TheJackamj
jtmj23
Pyron
OldRavensFan
9 posters

Go down

jtmj23's Application Empty jtmj23's Application

Post  jtmj23 February 8th 2015, 2:30 am

jtmj23's Operator Application

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Jacob

Your Age: 16

How long have you been on the server: 672 Hours

Why do you think you qualify? I think I qualify for operator because I have experience, maturity, and activity. The three things I look for when I'm looking for staff. I know you guys are probably different but I believe they are good qualities to have when applying. I have been operator on this server before and I retired after a while. I "left" and came back as Michael Vey. About a month and a half ago I changed my name back to jtmj23. I have been playing almost non-stop since then and I believe I am ready for the responsibility as an operator. I have noticed we have been short on Op's and I think I can help out.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62195550

Additional info: If you have any personal questions or just want to add me, my steam name is ϟMichael Veyϟ. I have also been staff on many other different servers but that doesn't matter to me currently because each server is different. If you would still like to know what position I was in each server just ask. Thank you for taking your time to read this and have a great day! Smile

Last edited by jtmj23 on February 18th 2015, 1:41 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing hours as I go)
jtmj23
jtmj23

Back to top Go down

jtmj23's Application Empty Re: jtmj23's Application

Post  OldRavensFan February 8th 2015, 10:56 am

This guy always has his head on straight.

EDIT: I don't know what else to say to make this "valid", I mean, I haven't seen him fucking around with anyone, and he's on a lot now, so what else to say?

+SUPPORT

Last edited by OldRavensFan on February 17th 2015, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron February 9th 2015, 2:22 pm

-Neutral+
Weren't you demoted? I vaguely remember there was some messup and stuff went south and you left after the demotion. Anyways, I'll keep an ear out, You havn't asked me to support your app which I like, but I want to see if you're able to go back into opertor.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  jtmj23 February 9th 2015, 2:25 pm

Pyron wrote:-Neutral+
             Weren't you demoted? I vaguely remember there was some messup and stuff went south and you left after the demotion. Anyways, I'll keep an ear out, You havn't asked me to support your app which I like, but I want to see if you're able to go back into opertor.
I was not demoted. I retired and left because there was some drama going on. And yes I did mess up and it did go south. I realized my mistakes and learned from them. I am now more mature and have a job along with being more responsible in school.
jtmj23
jtmj23

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj February 9th 2015, 6:13 pm

+Support Super cool guy with ginormous penis. Always friendly and chill.
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward February 14th 2015, 6:18 pm

Great Guy, know's how to cope with a situation, devoting alot of time in the server, always helping around and i'm sure he be a great addition to the server!
i'm not quite aware of all of his traits but from my current perspective he's been doing more than a great job.
+Support

Last edited by Edward on February 16th 2015, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward
Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke February 16th 2015, 4:18 pm

I have to be honest guys for those who just +Support, I need huge details, don't make it so simple, explain it to me why he deserves the Support and to be re-promoted. All current +Support's aren't valid until you add in alot more details than that. This app will be denied on the Last Sunday of this month if nothing is changed.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj February 16th 2015, 8:02 pm

Ok Daisuke, I believe Jt deserves the promotion due to his constant devotion to the server and the amount of time he's clocked. His time as well stands as a testament to his knowledge about the server and what the rules are. Jt is a nice guy and I'm pretty sure almost everybody likes him (until he pulls out A FUCKING RAILWAY GUN). Never had a problem with him and believe if he has done it once he can be a good Operator again. +Support
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke February 16th 2015, 8:06 pm

TheJackamj wrote:Ok Daisuke, I believe Jt deserves the promotion due to his constant devotion to the server and the amount of time he's clocked. His time as well stands as a testament to his knowledge about the server and what the rules are. Jt is a nice guy and I'm pretty sure almost everybody likes him (until he pulls out A FUCKING RAILWAY GUN). Never had a problem with him and believe if he has done it once he can be a good Operator again. +Support

Valid.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid February 16th 2015, 11:52 pm

Jtm you sorta hounded me to look at your promotion application when you first made it. Thats the only problem I have...

edit: Was trying to delete this after I talked with jtm, misunderstanding.

Last edited by OwenDaKid on February 17th 2015, 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  jtmj23 February 16th 2015, 11:53 pm

OwenDaKid wrote:Jtm you sorta hounded me to look at your promotion application when you first made it. Thats the only problem I have...
When did I do this? Please elaborate.
jtmj23
jtmj23

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid February 16th 2015, 11:55 pm

jtmj23 wrote:
OwenDaKid wrote:Jtm you sorta hounded me to look at your promotion application when you first made it. Thats the only problem I have...
When did I do this? Please elaborate.
Like 2-3 weeks back, tbh it isn't that relevant any more but annoying at the time.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Gmoney6499 February 18th 2015, 10:34 pm

Well JT and I have been real life best friends for as long as I can remember. A lot of you probably think that I am +SUPPORTING this because we are best friends. Thats not true because every time I am online he is always playing on Bob's 24/7 and knows all the shit like the back of his hand. You can't really fuck up by promoting him since he is so loyal to this server. When he said he has matured since the last time he was Op that is true.

Gmoney6499

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer February 18th 2015, 11:23 pm

jtm's gay

but other than that, i don't mind either way
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down