Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheGamingNemesis Application

+5
dexon
blazing banana
mooreck3
RoboReptile
TheGamingNemesis65
9 posters

Go down

TheGamingNemesis Application Empty TheGamingNemesis Application

Post  TheGamingNemesis65 February 2nd 2014, 8:38 pm

Position Request: Operator/Admin

First Name: Kannon

Time On Server: 600 Hours

Why I Think I Qualify: I Try To Help The Server Out As Much As I Can, And Wish To Continue Helping Users Along With Staff.  Smile 

Additional Info: I Dont Have Much Expirience With Other Servers For This Is Really The Only Server I Play On. I Play For At Least 6-7 Hours Each Day If Not More. I've Been Greeter For quite a Long Amount Of Time (150-200 Hours) And Try To Get To Every New Person I Can. I Hope You Consider Me Worthy Of Such A Great Responsibility And Hope That I Get The Chance To Help Out Even More! Very Happy 

And There Will Be No Abusing. If Anyone Sees Me Abuse Then They Can Stip My Powers With No Warnings.

The Day I Joined This Amazing Server I Knew That I'd Have Tons Of Fun. I Had Met Very Nice And Kind People Who Soon Became My Very Best Friends. No Mater How Rough My Day Has Been, Bobs TDM Always Brings a Smile To My Face.

Last edited by TheGamingNemesis65 on February 3rd 2014, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

TheGamingNemesis65

Back to top Go down

TheGamingNemesis Application Empty Re: TheGamingNemesis Application

Post  RoboReptile February 2nd 2014, 8:42 pm

Eh, he's not a faggot and i've never seen him do anything wrong. I don't see why not.

+Support
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  mooreck3 February 2nd 2014, 9:34 pm

he never breaks rules and hes very truth worthye i say YES +support

mooreck3

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana February 3rd 2014, 8:04 am

post more than fucking 3 sentences -support i wont even read it when it is this short . Edit this and maybe ill edit my reply
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon February 3rd 2014, 9:40 am

Rude but true
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle February 3rd 2014, 6:20 pm

blazing banana wrote:post more than fucking 3 sentences -support i wont even read it when it is this short . Edit this and maybe ill edit my reply

Here is your application "I have been operating for a while now (200+ hours) and I feel that I did a good job, I tried to do the best I can for the server, also the people who play on the server say that I'm a friendly and respectful person, I try to give the newbies the best advice I can for instance : always choose pyron's side and stick with him Wink,
I also never hesitated to explain the rules even if it has been asked for a couple of times, I do admit that I get a little distracted a couple of times when I'm getting tired like not responding to and admin call whilst in combat 'cause i wasn't paying attention but I try to show up as much as I can, I also like to say that I'm gonna check out the forum regularly for changes (that advice was brought to me by mister fox Razz ) personally I think I'm ready to get promoted, I know hours played do not mean a lot but 200 is a lot if you ask me"

I used word count and your app is about 20 words longer than his. fucking hypocrite.
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile February 3rd 2014, 7:01 pm

RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 February 4th 2014, 4:26 am

Squirtle wrote:
blazing banana wrote:post more than fucking 3 sentences -support i wont even read it when it is this short . Edit this and maybe ill edit my reply

Here is your application "I have been operating for a while now (200+ hours) and I feel that I did a good job, I tried to do the best I can for the server, also the people who play on the server say that I'm a friendly and respectful person, I try to give the newbies the best advice I can for instance : always choose pyron's side and stick with him Wink,
I also never hesitated to explain the rules even if it has been asked for a couple of times, I do admit that I get a little distracted a couple of times when I'm getting tired like not responding to and admin call whilst in combat 'cause i wasn't paying attention but I try to show up as much as I can, I also like to say that I'm gonna check out the forum regularly for changes (that advice was brought to me by mister fox Razz ) personally I think I'm ready to get promoted, I know hours played do not mean a lot but 200 is a lot if you ask me"

I used word count and your app is about 20 words longer than his. fucking hypocrite.
You do know that the important part is the 'why do I qualify' part not the 'additional info' part?
Blazing's op app word count: 286
Blazing's admin word count: 190
Nemesis's app word count: 26
I might not be the best mathematician on earth but I'm pretty sure 190 and 286 are bigger numbers than 26. Even yours is also small with only 59 words. And yeah the word counts are only the why do you qualify part and nothing else because its the main focus of the applications. Maybe some of the additional info should be in the why I qualify part.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherostavik February 4th 2014, 5:30 am

It's Really Annoying When You Type Like This And It Doesn't Help Your Case. -support

Cherostavik

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle February 4th 2014, 8:17 am

Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:
Squirtle wrote:

You do know that the important part is the 'why do I qualify' part not the 'additional info' part?
Blazing's op app word count: 286
Blazing's admin word count: 190
Nemesis's app word count: 26
I might not be the best mathematician on earth but I'm pretty sure 190 and 286 are bigger numbers than 26. Even yours is also small with only 59 words. And yeah the word counts are only the why do you qualify part and nothing else because its the main focus of the applications. Maybe some of the additional info should be in the why I qualify part.
When doing comparing and contrasting you dont pick and choose. If you take banana's whole ap you must also take this one's too.

"Why I Think I Qualify: I Try To Help The Server Out As Much As I Can, And Wish To Continue Helping Users Along With Staff. Smile

Additional Info: I Dont Have Much Expirience With Other Servers For This Is Really The Only Server I Play On. I Play For At Least 6-7 Hours Each Day If Not More. I've Been Greeter For quite a Long Amount Of Time (150-200 Hours) And Try To Get To Every New Person I Can. I Hope You Consider Me Worthy Of Such A Great Responsibility And Hope That I Get The Chance To Help Out Even More! Very Happy

And There Will Be No Abusing. If Anyone Sees Me Abuse Then They Can Stip My Powers With No Warnings.

The Day I Joined This Amazing Server I Knew That I'd Have Tons Of Fun. I Had Met Very Nice And Kind People Who Soon Became My Very Best Friends. No Mater How Rough My Day Has Been, Bobs TDM Always Brings a Smile To My Face." That isn't 26 words.

"Even yours is small with only 59 words" what does that have to do with anything. My point is that if you also have a short app dont walk around like you're Jesus telling others their's should be longer. Also why did he have to be so rude about it. Sorry fox for posting this nonsense I know you don't want people discussing other shit but it needed to be said. Banana if you want him to show some effort why don't you show some damn effort with your response to him?
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

TheGamingNemesis Application Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox February 4th 2014, 8:25 am

Y'know I could've sworn I clearly stated on someone elses application. DONT POST YOUR STUPID CRAP ON APPLICATIONS, NOBODY CARES ABOUT IT.
But of course no one really listens to me which is why I'll just put the beating patrol later today on the server.

I believe Gaming is fine for the job, he's been server greeter forever now and would do just fine as an operator of course because he's never asked for it.

Now either support or -support Or something else about it. Not squirtle going "BUT HIS WORD COUNT IS LIKE FIVE WORDS LONGER NAAFAJIAJITJAF" Last time I checked this was about gaming nemises- not about your spites. Now make like a banana and bugger off. Lel
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down