Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I dont combat anymore.

+2
Ablationer
OwenDaKid
6 posters

Go down

Why I dont combat anymore. Empty Why I dont combat anymore.

Post  OwenDaKid January 20th 2015, 3:56 pm

So lately i've been bored of combat. Mainly due to the fact that it isnt fun anymore. All it takes to be good is to go big cheese, put on armor shard, and have a decent gun. Yeah its pretty easy to take them down, however theirs normally only 1 big guy. Their shouldnt be a need to adjust my playstyle for that 1 guy. This is for allot of things to. The game shouldnt be about counters, it should be about skill. The mods shouldn't have any downs sides such as goliath, it makes the weapon very very situational in the bad way. And allot of these situtional mods are the only way to counter these classes and combos. Basicly the main point of this post is, no mod should be situtional and give the player a disadvantage off the get go. Insted they should be situtational in a good way, by providing boost in certain things. Like goliath not sucking ass on lighter classes... etc.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Why I dont combat anymore. Empty Re: Why I dont combat anymore.

Post  Ablationer January 20th 2015, 5:50 pm

go play cs:go then
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 January 21st 2015, 4:24 am

Yea I agree combat can get a bit repetitive, but idk I seem to just enjoy it, I tend to try to fuck around with combat and try to use guns that are fun to use or I enjoy using, not all mods are situational in a bad way, a lot of mods fit with certain playstyles some with multiple, Goliath is one that well, it's precentage based its the whole thing of it it's a really situational mod, most aren't like that, puncturing for example is good on heavy units but also lighter units, glolith will kill a heavy unit just as fast as a light unit not counting things like DR or whatever else.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj January 21st 2015, 9:50 pm

You want a tough, skill requiring game Owen? Get Chivalry, it's really tough but it can be fun when you get used to it. We can play together brother
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 22nd 2015, 4:35 am

You can't have everything. You can't expect a shit ton of weird-ass shit like incendiary homing cluster rocket launchers in a FPS to be perfectly fair and balanced like you would in a competitive restricted game or something.

Sure I could remove all the mods and let people use nothing but normal guns to make it skill-based only, but where's the fun in that? People would get bored of that in like a day at most. And we all know Gmod sucks for precision and hit detections and all that stuff anyway, so why not put efforts into making it do what it does best, which is fucking around?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KenMasters January 22nd 2015, 9:45 pm

Owen joining the neutral life with ol' Ken
Why I dont combat anymore. Blaze+it+_acb4d347102c0935c93ad0a52ca35f7c
KenMasters
KenMasters

Back to top Go down

Post  muh_cheeseburger February 3rd 2015, 1:45 am

oh thats cool. play some quake i guess.
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

http://instagram.com/long.dong_johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down