Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quitting combat

+4
Ablationer
dexon
Pyron
muh_cheeseburger
8 posters

Go down

Quitting combat Empty Quitting combat

Post  muh_cheeseburger February 5th 2015, 11:36 pm

After a while, I got tired of the drama combat causes when someone is so good. And if I'm really driving the newbies away, well okay then. I'm selling out for a grappling hook so let this be my endgame for TDM. I'll be fucking around as a neutral from now on and only participating in combat for certain occasions. I'm not quitting for the newbies. I'm quitting so I don't have to deal with the drama that started. Ya'll might be seeing me as a neutral all day long farming and shit, and until I return to the battlefield, I'll be doing nothing.
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

http://instagram.com/long.dong_johnson

Back to top Go down

Quitting combat Empty Re: Quitting combat

Post  Pyron February 6th 2015, 1:26 am

This is what causes drama, you don't act like you're god. When you think you're good at combat you keep it to yourself and keep playing. Don't act like everyone is below you like slime and perceive yourself as superior. It's garrysmod not an mlg session, this server is meant to be for fun.
Ex: you told the crims on your team to not be pussies and go on cops literally a few hours ago. This is what you bring on yourself, it's your attitude and how you run your mouth. Tbh no one cares if you're "good" no one cares if you are a "beast" they're there to play the game and not have some asshole spew in their ear about how they just killed and suck. no one likes an arrogant bad sport. No one gives a flying fuck on how to use cheap shortcuts and cheap moves. You don't want drama? Just keep your ego in check and play the game without saying stupid shit. It's not hard. One of these days you can annoy the wrong person and groups of people to the point where you won't get a second chance If you fuckup on a rule break. Want to gain my respect? Just chill out and not be in everyone's face, don't idolize yourself,
Don't be so self proclaiming, don't be a drama starter, don't be an attention whore, and dont be a smart ass to piss people off. That's all i have to say.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  muh_cheeseburger February 6th 2015, 1:56 am

Pyron wrote:This is what causes drama, you don't act like you're god. When you think you're good at combat you keep it to yourself and keep playing. Don't act like everyone is below you like slime and perceive yourself as superior. It's garrysmod not an mlg session, this server is meant to be for fun.
Ex: you told the crims on your team to not be pussies and go on cops literally a few hours ago. This is what you bring on yourself, it's your attitude and how you run your mouth. Tbh no one cares if you're "good" no one cares if you are a "beast" they're there to play the game and not have some asshole spew in their ear about how they just killed and suck. no one likes an arrogant bad sport. No one gives a flying fuck on how to use cheap shortcuts and cheap moves. You don't want drama? Just keep your ego in check and play the game without saying stupid shit. It's not hard. One of these days you can annoy the wrong person and groups of people to the point where you won't get a second chance If you fuckup on a rule break. Want to gain my respect? Just chill out and not be in everyone's face, don't idolize yourself,
Don't be so self proclaiming, don't be a drama starter, don't be an attention whore, and dont be a smart ass to piss people off. That's all i have to say.

at the end of the day im still just the humble goyim acting like someone else. you on the other hand take my alternate ego too seriously. shit like this as well. i've been misunderstood and i fucking get it now. this is exactly another reason why i don't do combat anymore. everyone takes shit so seriously nowadays and does not know how to take a joke. i'd rather be in an enviroment full of actual douchebags rather than aspies who cry and bawl after every little thing. of course thats just an example right there. it's not like this community is what i described. i don't hate this community, i only despise it's minority that tries to antagonize me.
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

http://instagram.com/long.dong_johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon February 6th 2015, 2:29 am

Do you want some muffin?

Edit:
That signature is gay. Literally...
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer February 6th 2015, 5:47 am

There's still plenty of things you can do in combat that don't involve killing others.

IE: healing and reviving teamates. Making bases for ammo and other supplies. Going mayor or MB and guiding your team around, putting down phasegates and beacons and stuff, etc.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon February 6th 2015, 8:11 am

But bob... The kid would be too fabulous for these things. And the kid didn't learn how to ignore the harassement. Don't push the kid to post more of this 'im too op' post plz. Cuz the kid is being annoying.

Ps: cheesebuger, are you an homosexual?
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile February 6th 2015, 10:30 am

It's not that people take your "jokes" too seriously, it's because you do it to be an asshole while people are having fun trying combos, different jobs, etc.
Everything is just fine until you come in, kill people and make noises and jokes both in mic, and in advert. Enough to where it's constant. You helped me easily identify what and ego was (Because I never could find someone with an ego before. Yeah, I don't have much of a high emotional IQ).
Point being. Don't you think that when you have you, and then there's everybody else, and that everybody else doesn't like you, don't you get the hint by then that it MAYBE...Just MAYBE, might be just a tad bit your fault?
Anyway,

The deal, Goyim, this thread has done it. Again, causing drama and starting things.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan February 6th 2015, 12:21 pm

Pyron wrote:This is what causes drama, you don't act like you're god. When you think you're good at combat you keep it to yourself and keep playing. Don't act like everyone is below you like slime and perceive yourself as superior. It's garrysmod not an mlg session, this server is meant to be for fun.

This is coming from a guy who is really good, with ANY gun. I remember when you held your own with a basic pistol on cops as something like the prison guard. This is a guy who can get those headshots. YOU are "beast" and you don't brag; I think that's saying something.

(Oh, and 420BLAZEIT #NOSCOPEWARRIORS #FAZECLAN2015 #DORITOZ4LIFE and other sponsorship B.S.)
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Original RaptorJesus February 6th 2015, 3:49 pm

I honestly just see an over inflated ego that must be satisfied by destroying people in combat and defending that ego against accusations and such while starting more dramatic shit that blows over like that transvestite hooker in the alley around CVS.
11/10 would eat popcorn and watch this happen

The Original RaptorJesus

Back to top Go down

Post  KenMasters February 6th 2015, 5:19 pm

learn from ken
LIVE THE NEUTRAL LIFE
KenMasters
KenMasters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content