Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

+4
Daisuke
Ablationer
TheAngrySniper
Bob Frenchwoman
8 posters

Go down

Hello  Empty Hello

Post  Bob Frenchwoman April 4th 2014, 8:08 am

Hey everyone. Is it possible that I wont be banned from this server. Can I stay if that's alright? That's pretty much all I have to ask. Don't be putting comments trying to start a flame war. I aint gonna reply to stupid comments.

Bob Frenchwoman

Back to top Go down

Hello  Empty Re: Hello

Post  TheAngrySniper April 4th 2014, 2:03 pm

No.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer April 4th 2014, 2:55 pm

Joseph you already know everyone here hates you. Why don't you just try to find a new server to play on?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Hello  Empty Reason why I dont find a new server.

Post  Bob Frenchwoman April 4th 2014, 5:07 pm

I do find new servers. I can not find any good ones. I have been searching and the only good server I was on was the one gee made. remember geezuz? he donated for me that one time. Well he made a server called doge gaming. Its better than most servers and I am head of staff too but the good thing is we are totally corrupt free because I only select the best admins and any admin who decides to fail me gets demoted. The reason I like your server a lot is because of the weapons, the maps, most of the community, and you. you were always nice to me. Unlike most staff who just poor quality memes telling me to leave. You were the only one who actually bothered to help me when only shitty admins were on. Yeah im not an angel. But I try to do my best when for little reasons I get yelled at. But you at least run a good server. you think of what the players want. That's how the R + rightclick to reload models came about too probably. Players probably were raging. no server posses anything like this where you can reload models especially on the rare occasion that everything is invisible. I had my best experiences here but also my worst. I only come back and hope for the better.

Many people have left the server and never returned especially if they were demoted. I have been kicked, banned, perma banned, disrespected and put down by many people but I still return because of these above reasons. To most people I am just that shitty minge who joins and breaks rules. I also stopped with the KOS and only rarely use it like when I need to have it. That's pretty much it.

Bob Frenchwoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke April 4th 2014, 6:37 pm

Ugh if we get out staff meetings up again, AND the servers working today. We need to talk about it since its a fresh start a new server/gamemode. Honestly.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer April 4th 2014, 9:26 pm

Joseph the problem is that no matter how many times you repeat that you've changed and it's not gonna happen again or whatever the hell other reasons to unban you, it's always the same goddamn shit.

You lie, you cheat, you make up stories to avoid getting in trouble, or you make false accusations to get people in trouble. You always try to weasel your way out of things and you think by typing a paragraph you'll convince people to see your way and understand you.

But no, we gave you a ton of chances and you've proven many times that you're the same as you've ever been
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Hello  Empty .

Post  Bob Frenchwoman April 4th 2014, 9:50 pm

I don't lie and I don't cheat. I don't even know what cheats there are. I didn't false accuse anyone and I try to get proof when I can. Plus how the fuck can I accuse someone and get them introuble? even when I behave and im automaticly out of the watchlist 3 times in a row I get spammed put back so no one is gonna believe my story anyways. That's why I only call an admin when I need one. I never actually did anything wrong to deserve to be banned. You guys only ban me when you are angry at me, too lazy to solve a problem, and when you assume I was the person who did wrong. those are the only times really. I only wana chill and have fun. Also you are the only one who actually has some reason to yell at me. The others don't even have a valid reason. They just yell at me cause they don't like me and make up some BS in their mind. I stopped using kos lines and that's support I changed. I stopped spamming for admin too. The only reason your pet superadmin is angry is because I was accused of rdm when a guy was spamming and body blocking and I killed him when he was trespassing and I asked him to leave multiple times. He assumed I rdm'd and starts assuming every person that accuses me of rdm is correct without any proof. Also when I rdm I only MASS rdm. not one person at a time. Go to JoeJoeBrah on youtube. not one video is just one person being rdm'd . its MASS RDM. Nukes and shit.

I just wanted that server to be my main one. but too many butthurt people that have a grudge against me from before get angry. I only get banned because they don't wana deal with me and they just assume. The most rdm ive ever done was when I used to shoot you when you were AFK.

If I RDM so much where is video proof that I actually do it -__- there never is any . I just come on to chill, Bob. Your server was the one that I liked to NOT minge on because I was busy minging on other servers and needed a main one. I wouldn't camping around this server and waisting my time If I was a minge. if I was a fucking minge on purpose geezuz would never have even donated here for me too.

--- Can you at least present some proof that I actually RDM'd before banning me on the spot because it is what is assumed? Cause I really doubt I would spend over 200 hours on a server I wana minge on.

Bob Frenchwoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer April 5th 2014, 4:26 am

what did I just say?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile April 5th 2014, 4:32 am

ffs bob if you can just ban him from the forums. He's not going to stop bitching to us.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan April 7th 2014, 2:28 am

Sorry dude, but the owner's pissed at you. You ain't commin back.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer April 7th 2014, 5:27 am

It's not even about that.

If you've been following Joseph's history you'd know there's a very good reason for him to be banned, it's not just because "the owner hates him" like I'm some kind of dictator or some shit.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 April 7th 2014, 2:14 pm

Ablationer wrote:It's not even about that.

If you've been following Joseph's history you'd know there's a very good reason for him to be banned, it's not just because "the owner hates him" like I'm some kind of dictator or some shit.

Inb4 discussions of his obvious aimbot and admin disrespect
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan April 10th 2014, 12:44 am

Ablationer wrote:It's not even about that.

I didn't mean it like that. I meant, "even the owner is pissed, too" kind of deal. As in "not a petty squabble, but BIGGER".
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Frenchwoman June 13th 2014, 2:42 am

Anyways last time I was unbanned there was a few misunderstandings with the KOS and I wanted to make sure of the rules. I was a little too confused and I did seem like I was trolling when I wasn't. I didn't mean to start trouble.

Anyways Bob knows I can't aim bot shit lol. I tried once though. Needed lua open script .

Bob is more reasonable then to not want me on just cause he's pissed. It's cause of my history like I said. I never really broke rules besides a few times. I only angered people because I used them to my advantage and did loop holes.

I did anger a lot of people and some used to be my friend. I know some people still like me Very Happy but I'm just seen as scum.

It's been months since I have been on. A lot could have changed then. Il try my best to not cause trouble if I am let on. If I could be treated better than scum I have had a better behavior. Still no excuse for my ways.

Bob Frenchwoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Frenchwoman June 13th 2014, 3:16 am

Bob I would like to chat with you alone on the server. Each time I join it's just disrespect towards me and useless fighting. I would like to talk to you alone before you set your mind on a decision.

People barely understand why I am banned. They think it's because you despise me fully so I don't deserve to be on.

I just want to chat so I don't have to get into any arguments here and we can have a peaceful discussion.

Each time I come there's always people that comment that never have anything productive to say. It's always "Nope" or "you suck just ban him Bob"

I will send you a friend request and hopefully you accept it so you can unban temp. So we can chat.

PS: I turned down my mics volume so it's not crap anymore.
After many months of "your mic sucks" I found out by myself how to fix it since no one explained and only despised it. Maybe you can relate it to my situation now too?

Bob Frenchwoman

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 13th 2014, 4:22 am

If you know people don't like you or aren't going to like you, why keep trying? You've been trying to come back for almost a year now and it's getting very old.

You don't want to start trouble but every time you come on the server or you post something you cause a bunch of trouble. You ARE trouble. And trouble is no good. Do us all a favor, and finally move on bro. You seem even more childish if you keep asking and begging and annoying to get what you want.

Just stop man.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Frenchwoman June 13th 2014, 11:30 pm

Ok il stop. Even though many people hated me I has a great experience while on there. Goodbye guys I won't be back for a while

Bob Frenchwoman

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 14th 2014, 12:40 am

You won't be back ever. Find. Another. Server. To. Annoy.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterDuck June 14th 2014, 7:05 am

Bob Frenchwoman wrote:Hey everyone. Is it possible that I wont be banned from this server. Can I stay if that's alright? That's pretty much all I have to ask. Don't be putting comments trying to start a flame war. I aint gonna reply to stupid comments.
Sense i've been gone for like
ever.
Can someone explain to me who dis guy wuz and why he was such a douche.
ButterDuck
ButterDuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum