Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowofChernobyl's Operator Application

4 posters

Go down

ShadowofChernobyl's Operator Application Empty ShadowofChernobyl's Operator Application

Post  RoboReptile December 1st 2014, 8:21 pm

Filling out App for Shadow. Dammit bob fix the damn forum registering.

Position Requested: Operator

First Name:Elijah

Your Age: 13

How long have you been on the server?: 400 Hours

Why do you think you qualify?: I think I qualify because I have a lot of experience on the server and i'd like to help keep minge, troll, cheaters etc. out of this really good server.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58346275

Additional info: My usual hours on weekdays are from 3:30 - 7:30 pm cst
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

ShadowofChernobyl's Operator Application Empty Re: ShadowofChernobyl's Operator Application

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 December 2nd 2014, 4:37 am

Well first of all you have the format, but really? You need a hell of a lot more than that in your why you qualify section. This just makes it seem like you don't care about anything and just want the rank to have the rank.
A massive -Support if your gona put up an app make it good or at least worthwhile.
As for how you are at greeting idk haven't seen you that much so I can't really tell.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

ShadowofChernobyl's Operator Application Empty -Support

Post  OwenDaKid December 2nd 2014, 5:07 pm

To immature for operator. He also has a history of both being banned and being a shithead on the watchlist. annnnd what walk said

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

ShadowofChernobyl's Operator Application Empty Re: ShadowofChernobyl's Operator Application

Post  RoboReptile December 5th 2014, 8:48 pm

Awaiting further replies. App will close at midnight.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke December 6th 2014, 1:52 am

I'ma look at your past application,

RoboReptile wrote:Because of difficulties with registering Shadow, i'll be putting his app here for now.

First Name: Elijah

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying) 327 hours

Why do you think you qualify? I think i qualify because i have a lot of experience on the server, and everyday i see things people do on the server that go against the rules. and I feel i can help with moderating the server.

Additional info:There are times when i do get a little frustrated. for example if someone is deliberately trying to be smart or play dumb like they don't know something they did was wrong even though it was obvious they knew the rules and the consequence for breaking them.

Now this one,

RoboReptile wrote:Filling out App for Shadow. Dammit bob fix the damn forum registering.

First Name:Elijah

How long have you been on the server?: 400 Hours

Why do you think you qualify?:  I think I qualify because I have a lot of experience on the server and i'd like to help keep minge, troll, cheaters etc. out of this really good server.

Additional info: My usual hours on weekdays are from 3:30 - 7:30 pm cst

You gave little effort for your application and for the hell of god, your past application had a little more information than this, I don't think your ready for being a operator yet. Your behavior is not so great, ofcourse you do your best at greeting and I have seen you done so but, "experience" is nothing much, helping keep minge, trolls, and cheaters out is like a everyday thing, you see trolls mostly everyday. But from my personal thoughts, I think you need more time to freshen up a little get more respect, WRITE a better application, one that seems it has put so much hardship and thoughtful efforts to convince US that you should be accepted as an Operator, for now APPLICATION DENIED.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down