Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corben277's Operator App

+2
TheAngrySniper
corben277
6 posters

Go down

Corben277's Operator App	 Empty Corben277's Operator App

Post  corben277 March 4th 2014, 5:40 pm

TITLE (Corben's Operator App)

Position Requested: (Operator.)

First Name: Corben

My Age: 13

(i have been on this server for 109 hours and it has been a blast being a server greeter is awsome you get to help people out with problems when they start and just tell them how to play)

i think i would be qualified in being staff because i was staff on some over servers and i know how it feels being a player not only staff so i know how it feels  getting banned and kicked and also jailed  (getting jailed sucks) so i know not to abuse and mess around that much becuase you also got to have fun with players (with their permission) but if they are getting attacked and you grab and move them that would be not cool unless they need you becuase someone is trying to rdm.

Steam ID: ( STEAM_0:0:41640710 )

Additional info: (Well i was staff on some different gmod servers i started as a mod and worked my way up and after 1 month i was admin and also i was staff on a minecraft server but then it got griefed and the server shutted down and i joined this other gmod server and i played on it for like 1 month then posted a app for admin people liked it and the owner also and he made me admin and later on i became super admin i got some of experience in being staff and love helping out. )

Last edited by corben277 on March 5th 2014, 9:04 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Too Short)

corben277

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Operator App	 Empty Re: Corben277's Operator App

Post  TheAngrySniper March 4th 2014, 6:18 pm

Who are you?

corben277 wrote:                      
Additional info: (I was co=owner on this other server untill it shutted down and also super admin and mod. and admin 1 time)

What.

And I can hardly read what you're saying.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile March 4th 2014, 6:56 pm

More info, anyone can say they were a staff member on other servers. Saying "Well i just think i want to help more and i will still server greet if no one on and thats why i want to be operator" means next to nothing. You don't provide anything about yourself, you only have 100 hours and you can't use grammer to save your life.

No. Just no.

-Support
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie March 5th 2014, 1:07 pm

Corben I think you need to make your app longer because at this moment it seems pretty short, Update it and I will give my opinion.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke March 5th 2014, 3:24 pm

Its like this for an example,

Now this is true, you can put all your opinions about it.

I'm an experience GM on quite a few Ragnarok Online servers that lived and died during the ages 9 to 14, after first getting Garry's mod, the first server I ever played in was a jailbreak community, very small but then grew over the months, that's when I first became a moderator then promoted to admin in May then super admin on its final month. Then became one of founding members for a remake of it from another staff member so again I was Super Admin well it died again cause the main owner of the files sued him :u. Became co-owner on a Terraria server that grew pretty big and died when Starbound came out, and became a volunteer moderator for a Starbound server. Now I'm a Operator/Mod  (since there basically the same..) as the age 17 1/2. on this server o: (of course im still a mod on the Starbound server, I just haven't came back to them yet.)

This is just info that you became a staff on other games/servers, thats about it. Other stuff you need to be truthful and honest. And good rep.

For right now my support for you would be -NEUTRAL+ Please add more info in your app and it would be gladly for me to read it over afterwards and may change my support.

Plus.. your hours is pretty short.. :l
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Operator App	 Empty Thanks

Post  corben277 March 5th 2014, 4:21 pm

Thank you guys for posting il be sure to post a better and longer app.

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper March 5th 2014, 6:15 pm

If you need help with how to better format your application or other details, feel free to add me on steam and I'll help you as best I can.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hobo-Sex-Mattress
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Operator App	 Empty Im okay but thanks

Post  corben277 March 5th 2014, 6:31 pm

I am okay i tryed my best to make a app and thats all that matters to me.

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  Brotherhood of Nod March 6th 2014, 9:06 pm

So, as a Server Greeter, you should know the rules and use common sense. From the looks here, you are attempting to gain a rank.

Today, I've seen you attack 1 diamond printer when you were guarding a player who had it, with him telling me that he also had another one you've attacked.

Since you left after I witnessed you attack what he said was the second printer, I'll have a talk with you the next time you get on...
Brotherhood of Nod
Brotherhood of Nod

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Operator App	 Empty Read Brother

Post  corben277 March 7th 2014, 12:55 pm

i buyed a nuclear printer from him then he said it was his so then i exploded it then my game crashed and it wasn't a diamond printer. it was nuclear. and i payed 60k that was over priced. and there was 2 bad printers which was his and 1 nuclear printer i buyed no diamond unless he buyed one then called you.

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper March 7th 2014, 1:27 pm

I'm not usually one to rag on people about grammar and punctuation, but for the love of god spell check your posts.

It's honestly the worst I think I've ever seen.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Operator App	 Empty Srry xD

Post  corben277 March 7th 2014, 1:39 pm

I was just trying to explain. Not really use grammar.

corben277

Back to top Go down

Corben277's Operator App	 Empty Thanks for the info

Post  corben277 March 7th 2014, 9:08 pm

RoboReptile wrote:More info, anyone can say they were a staff member on other servers. Saying "Well i just think i want to help more and i will still server greet if no one on and thats why i want to be operator" means next to nothing. You don't provide anything about yourself, you only have 100 hours and you can't use grammer to save your life.

No. Just no.

-Support

Thank you for the info il be sure to edit it.

corben277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down