Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cap's Operator app

+3
blazing banana
The Dark Wolf
Captain Crunk
7 posters

Go down

Cap's Operator app Empty Cap's Operator app

Post  Captain Crunk September 12th 2014, 10:46 pm

Position Requested: (Ex. Super Admin, Admin, Operator.) Operator

First Name: Evan

Your Age: 13

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying) I have been on for 284 hours.

Why do you think you qualify? I think I qualify to be operator. I am very experience in ulx and on handling people and situations. I can help the server get rid of rdmers etc. I have been around for a while so I know a lot of staff members. I know a lot of people who have joined, and things like that. I have improved My maturity, and handling people by watch supers and admins handling their situations. I think I qualify to be operator.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53071658

Additional info: I have been a super admin, admin, and mod for 2 servers. One server is named Basic Community Gaming (Shut down now due to owner.). The second one is Reborn rp (Server has changed to several ips) I left reborn because I wasn't respected there. I am online 5-6 hours a day.

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Cap's Operator app Empty Re: Cap's Operator app

Post  The Dark Wolf September 13th 2014, 2:06 am

Anyone can say they have been a admin. if you could prove that you were once a admin it would help. this looks like its the same as last application except that one extra line you added. i would say add more to why you think your ready for operator. untill then

-Support
The Dark Wolf
The Dark Wolf

http://www.notareallink.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana September 14th 2014, 2:14 pm

8==3~~~~~~~~
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cap's Operator app Empty Re: Caps app

Post  Captain Crunk September 14th 2014, 2:16 pm

I see how it is noone loves me it's okay though I understand.

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Crunk September 14th 2014, 10:42 pm

also may i ask why there is a dick on my app?

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile September 15th 2014, 10:07 am

Ill answer that with a question.

Why is there an app?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke September 15th 2014, 4:09 pm

Captain Crunk wrote:I see how it is noone loves me it's okay though I understand.

It's not about hating one another, it's about how you do your job.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Crunk September 15th 2014, 4:17 pm

Robo what do you mean why is there an app? It's so I can try and rank up to help the server I have waited awhile.

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile September 15th 2014, 6:05 pm

It's was a week and a half from this app when you made your 3rd one. You're not giving yourself time for improvement or just time at all. You push this a little hard and bring it up many times and overreacted a few times now.

You should learn by now that if you're not getting +Supports, then it's probably you that you should be wondering why you aren't getting supports. And i'm not going to say who said but a few people were talking in admin chat and when one of them noticed you made your app and said it in the chat. Well everyone was like "wtf why did he make another app?". So it's not only me.

4 apps in exactly a month. If you would have not made 3 more and made improvements and proved that you could be a good operator, people may have supported you on this one. But no, you aren't responsible and patient enough to handle it. So my say will always be a -Support until you show improvement.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke September 16th 2014, 3:04 pm

RoboReptile wrote:It's was a week and a half from this app when you made your 3rd one. You're not giving yourself time for improvement or just time at all. You push this a little hard and bring it up many times and overreacted a few times now.

You should learn by now that if you're not getting +Supports, then it's probably you that you should be wondering why you aren't getting supports. And i'm not going to say who said but a few people were talking in admin chat and when one of them noticed you made your app and said it in the chat. Well everyone was like "wtf why did he make another app?". So it's not only me.

4 apps in exactly a month. If you would have not made 3 more and made improvements and proved that you could be a good operator, people may have supported you on this one. But no, you aren't responsible and patient enough to handle it. So my say will always be a -Support until you show improvement.

Like Robo said, he's pretty much right, I honestly don't think your ready for a promotion yet, though I can't judge that YET since I was gone for a week and then for another week to go. But from all the applications you made just from a month total means your growing impatient and seems your not learning the mistakes that's causing you to not get promoted. So for now I'ma have to deny this app but please WAIT for a while alright? IMPROVE yourself, your image to make us see that you deserved it! I wish you luck.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue September 16th 2014, 4:26 pm

Captain Crunk wrote:I see how it is noone loves me it's okay though I understand.
Using the guilt trick isn't going to change anyone's opinions about you, like i said before if you cant take judgement DON'T SIGN UP FOR STAFF, SIMPLE AS THAT You used this shit on me in-game with "Oh I'm leaving by the way, I'm not going to get operator anyway"
RoboReptile wrote:It's was a week and a half from this app when you made your 3rd one. You're not giving yourself time for improvement or just time at all. You push this a little hard and bring it up many times and overreacted a few times now.

This is my opinion but making 3+ apps and bumping them with  
Captain Crunk wrote: also may i ask why there is a dick on my app?
will never get you operator. Get your shit together. -SUPPORT By the way, this isn't unnecessary, doing this will prevent people not worthy of staff from turning it into chaos.
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

Cap's Operator app Empty Closed!

Post  OwenDaKid October 6th 2014, 3:19 pm

Alfonso and I have banned him.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down