Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cap's Operator app

+2
Walkthroughmaster33
Captain Crunk
6 posters

Go down

Cap's Operator app Empty Cap's Operator app

Post  Captain Crunk August 31st 2014, 9:38 pm

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Evan

Your Age: 13

How long have you been on the server: 272 hours and counting!

Why do you think you qualify? I think I qualify because I have a lot of experience with ulx. I also have a lot of experience on the server also with staff. I can help other people have a fun and exiting time on the server. I'm mature about a 8 out of 10 if you were testing me. I can have fun, but I know when enough is enough. I can be on the server 4-5 hours a day depending if I'm busy with life. I can get on and know that I'm making someone's day better, but also someone's day worse depending on what they did. It makes me feel good to help this server from rdm Etc.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53071658

Additional info: I have been super admin and admin for two servers. Resistance Role Play, and Basic Community Gaming. I have had a lot of problems in my life, But being on the server has helped me over come these. I'm not going to go into personal issues. Also my in game name is Cap A lot of people are confused.

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Cap's Operator app Empty Re: Cap's Operator app

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 September 1st 2014, 2:15 am

Making multiple new applications arn't going to help you get a position it infact hinders you quite a lot.

So just wait be patient if you don't get the position that doesn't mean you will never get it, as long as you improve and learn from your mistakes maybe some day you'll get it but it all depends on how people see you as a person and how you behave.

So due to this I think I can safely say that this is application has been
DENIED
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile September 1st 2014, 6:27 am

Walk I don't think we have the authority to accept or deny people here, but we'll count that as a -Support.

As for me, I agree with walk, you're still pushy about being Op after we've (as in, others) told you to wait a few months to improve, but apparently you don't listen either.
You're not very mature, and you may not think that, you think you may have 'changed', but you're still the same as when you were making your first app.

So my say is a no, stop applying until you make some change. And make sure that if you do, make sure it's working and in effect. You've given no time between your apps to improve.

3 apps within a month...

-SUPPORT
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana September 2nd 2014, 7:24 am

I can feel you struggling with what to write by just reading this Which gives me the feeling that your app is incomplete.
Think about what you ad, you don't have to complete it in one sit.
And read back to make sure you don't repeat yourself to much.

Edit this ad some stuff and just be fluent.
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue September 2nd 2014, 12:29 pm

First you make 2 apps back to back, then you make this post
Captain Crunk wrote:I might be leaving the server and gmod. I found out this is not the place for me I'm sorry for being a dick sometimes,but i can't help me or anyone can. So this might be good bye.
Then you make another app. What is happening?
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke September 2nd 2014, 7:03 pm

Please wait awhile, like people in here said, you will get the rank but just not now, so please refrain from making too many applications and just be patient alright?

Application is now DENIED

Until I see people actually appreciate on what your doing other than the -Supports I see, improve yourself and become better then maybe, MAYBE we will think about your promotion.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down