Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Server greeting intensifies]

5 posters

Go down

[Server greeting intensifies] Empty [Server greeting intensifies]

Post  CombustingKiwi February 14th 2015, 9:07 am

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Niz’s Server Greeter test, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the criminal faction, and I have over 300 confirmed greets. I am trained in long range warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entirety of Bob’s ZRP Server. You are nothing to me but just another Freerunner. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, rule breaker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of admins across Steam and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ban, minge. The ban that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Steam ID. You’re fucking banned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my fisty cuffs. Not only am I extensively trained in sniping/camping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Bob’s Custom Guns and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of City 18, you little shit. If only you could have known what an unholy perma-ban your little “clever” insult was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn’t have pressed the mic button. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn faggot. I will shit .50/Magnum ammo all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking banned, kid.

CombustingKiwi

Back to top Go down

[Server greeting intensifies] Empty TL;DR

Post  Ze/Ro February 14th 2015, 9:29 am

TL;DR "You wot m8? Ill wreck ya swear on me mum."
Ze/Ro
Ze/Ro

Back to top Go down

[Server greeting intensifies] Empty Re: [Server greeting intensifies]

Post  dexon February 14th 2015, 3:26 pm

your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ban

This is not how it works T_T