Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want to see more of in the server?

5 posters

Go down

What would you like to see more of?

What do you want to see more of in the server? I_vote_lcap15%What do you want to see more of in the server? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
What do you want to see more of in the server? I_vote_lcap23%What do you want to see more of in the server? I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
What do you want to see more of in the server? I_vote_lcap54%What do you want to see more of in the server? I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
What do you want to see more of in the server? I_vote_lcap8%What do you want to see more of in the server? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

What do you want to see more of in the server? Empty What do you want to see more of in the server?

Post  Ablationer January 22nd 2014, 5:02 am

Okay so everyone is constantly throwing around ideas but of course I can't make all of them.

That said, I do wanna try to focus on a particular field of things that people would like to see.

So here's a vote. Go vote.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see more of in the server? Empty Re: What do you want to see more of in the server?

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 January 22nd 2014, 5:35 am

Well I don't think we need more classes because I'm pretty sure all models are being used meaning the next classes would need custom models which means more to download for new players, we already have a shitload of guns that nobody really use, crafting not much done jus some ruby stuff so maybe making the old guns craftable or some shit like the black widow which can't be crafted anymore since you can't buy a rosemary any more, new goals seems like a nice idea that other idea you've been talking about seems very promising and fun.
That's just my opinion.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see more of in the server? Empty Re: What do you want to see more of in the server?

Post  ThreeDawg January 22nd 2014, 7:22 am

Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:Well I don't think we need more classes because I'm pretty sure all models are being used meaning the next classes would need custom models which means more to download for new players, we already have a shitload of guns that nobody really use, crafting not much done jus some ruby stuff so maybe making the old guns craftable or some shit like the black widow which can't be crafted anymore since you can't buy a rosemary any more, new goals seems like a nice idea that other idea you've been talking about seems very promising and fun.
That's just my opinion.

> Still has crates upon Crates of Rosemaries.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan January 22nd 2014, 12:57 pm

I want more stuff to do, more things besides Capture Point or "How Fast Can Your Team Kill?" Maps.

MOAR ZOMBIE NIGHTS (if the server doesn't crash)

P.S. I'd also say "more guns" because that includes "Get the old transferred over to the new base so we don't have to worry about the old guns making us crash".
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 January 22nd 2014, 1:51 pm

Personally id like more gun effects AKA Borderlands 2 elements

SLAG PLS
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum