Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma's Application for Operator Rank

+2
Ablationer
LCpl Chloe Hawkins
6 posters

Go down

Enigma's Application for Operator Rank Empty Enigma's Application for Operator Rank

Post  LCpl Chloe Hawkins November 24th 2014, 2:01 am

Position Requested : Operator

Firstname : Kaitlyn

Time on Sever : 984 Hours and 57 Minutes

Reason for Applying : I feel like i desirve this rank because, I have been qualified for this rank before and even Admin, I have been demoted Twice, Once for not getting on alot (Which i have fixed over time), the other involving spectate abuse, I was demoted to respected, and have been until i have made this application, knowing the respected rank has spectate i have only used it to help other staff members get proof or help gather evidence of minges or sits (So I believe i have fixed my ways of abusing). Now enough of that, i want to become and operator because when i get on, and something is happened between two or more players, i dont want to have to wait for staff to get on and deal with the situation, i dont want to have to wait for an admin to get on, deal with the situation and risk another players items, forcing them to believe that this server's staff is not reliable. I want to be there for players who are being minged on or need help with something, playing on the server since i was demoted how slow some staff are at responding to situations, i am dedicated to be faster, and be more reliable to players and their needs.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:21488415

Additional Info : I have been on this server for a long time, and most people respect me, i have administrated many servers helping people, and everyone has their bad times like ive had mine, i believe i have fixed my past issues and feel as if i can do a greater job helping people now that i am out of my bad times.

LCpl Chloe Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Enigma's Application for Operator Rank Empty Re: Enigma's Application for Operator Rank

Post  Ablationer November 24th 2014, 2:58 am

Long time player but not very serious staff-wise

will have to wait for more opinions on this from others
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Enigma's Application for Operator Rank Empty Re: Enigma's Application for Operator Rank

Post  Daisuke November 24th 2014, 12:19 pm

If you really sure that you will be dedicated to the staff and it's server, and that you are sure that you want to be part of us again, ill +Support you.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Enigma's Application for Operator Rank Empty - Support

Post  OwenDaKid November 24th 2014, 3:31 pm

Enigma your cool an all but I don't personally see you on that much. I know you get on every once and awhile but it needs to be more constant.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 24th 2014, 6:06 pm

I also notice the slowness of many people. Sometimes I do an entire sit then I still have to go to the person that called it roughly the same time.

It's what I was going to bring up at the meeting but steam (and the people on bob's) decided not to notify me Bull and Diasuke was on.

Back on topic.
Despite being demoted a few times (Been there) and even banned (Been there too), I believe you can redeem yourself if you promise me this:

1. Please only use your commands if necessary or if it's harmless to anyone.

2. Make sure that you be as active as you can. Not being on for a few days is OK but if you miss a lot of days in a row and not explain why, people will think your inactive.

3. I'm sure you know this but try not to talk back to any players who threaten you or disrespect you. There is potential that you can piss the wrong person off. Besides, we're a Administration, we're supposed to be the role models here.

If you be sure to do these things, you-no doubt-have my +Support.

RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zail November 25th 2014, 7:14 am

I see you on at random times, I see operators who are on less I think you deserve it over all though, need another operator that knows his\her stuff, just be a bit more active, I cant really go into more detail than the others have already done.
+Support
Zail
Zail

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke November 25th 2014, 11:14 pm

Application Accepted.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down