Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SG] unwrittenllama's Operator Application!

+2
jtmj23
[SG] unwrittenllama
6 posters

Go down

[SG] unwrittenllama's Operator Application! Empty [SG] unwrittenllama's Operator Application!

Post  [SG] unwrittenllama May 7th 2014, 10:13 pm

TITLE:  
[SG] unwrittenllama's Operator Application

Position Requested:  
Operator
First Name:  
Jason
Your Age:  
How long have you been on the server?
149 hours, 11 minutes.
Why do you think you qualify?
I think I would quality as a good Operator because I know the rules and I enforce them to the best of my ability. I stop rulebreakers and I have contacted an Administration about rulebreakers many times. I am recording CONSTANTLY so if I am ever on when there is no Administration on and I see a rulebreaker, I will upload the video on YouTube and show any of the Administration members the video. I also make a great Moderator on [Modified-DarkRP]. I will still continue to greet new players to the server as well!
Steam ID:  
STEAM_0:1:42536143
Additional info:  
I've been a Moderator on [Modified-DarkRp] for almost a year now. I handle cases very professionally ( as to compliments on Modified Gaming). I also use correct grammar! (Added last fact because most people on the internet do NOT use correct grammar, capitalization and punctuation).

Last edited by unwrittenllama on May 9th 2014, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

[SG] unwrittenllama

https://www.youtube.com/unwrittenllama

Back to top Go down

[SG] unwrittenllama's Operator Application! Empty Re: [SG] unwrittenllama's Operator Application!

Post  jtmj23 May 8th 2014, 6:48 am

+Support+ great guy to play with and always answers any boy whenever they have a question
jtmj23
jtmj23

Back to top Go down

[SG] unwrittenllama's Operator Application! Empty Ignore This Post

Post  [SG] unwrittenllama May 9th 2014, 4:14 pm

Ignore this post.

Last edited by [SG] unwrittenllama on May 9th 2014, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

[SG] unwrittenllama

Back to top Go down

[SG] unwrittenllama's Operator Application! Empty Re: [SG] unwrittenllama's Operator Application!

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 May 9th 2014, 5:30 pm

[SG] unwrittenllama wrote:This is just to put my thread up to the top so people actually see the post because it has been idle for a little while now.
Seriously?
Are you kidding?
That's not how this works you don't just repost a thread just because your not getting the feedback you want you have to wait for it not be an impatient mo fo.
Also how does grammar and punctuation matter? As long as people understand what your saying its fine.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana May 12th 2014, 8:22 am

Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:
[SG] unwrittenllama wrote:This is just to put my thread up to the top so people actually see the post because it has been idle for a little while now.
Seriously?
Are you kidding?
That's not how this works you don't just repost a thread just because your not getting the feedback you want you have to wait for it not be an impatient mo fo.
Also how does grammar and punctuation matter? As long as people understand what your saying its fine.

Cheap tricks = small dicks
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke May 12th 2014, 1:45 pm

[SG] unwrittenllama wrote:TITLE:  

Position Requested:  
Operator
First Name:  
Jason
Your Age:  
149 hours, 11 minutes.
I think I would quality as a good Operator because I know the rules and I enforce them to the best of my ability. I stop rulebreakers and I have contacted an Administration about rulebreakers many times. I am recording CONSTANTLY so if I am ever on when there is no Administration on and I see a rulebreaker, I will upload the video on YouTube and show any of the Administration members the video. I also make a great Moderator on [Modified-DarkRP]. I will still continue to greet new players to the server as well!
Steam ID:  
Additional info:  
I've been a Moderator on [Modified-DarkRp] for almost a year now. I handle cases very professionally ( as to compliments on Modified Gaming). I also use correct grammar! (Added last fact because most people on the internet do NOT use correct grammar, capitalization and punctuation).

"so if I am ever on when there is no Administration on and I see a rulebreaker, I will upload the video on YouTube and show any of the Administration members the video." Kick or Voteban. You have those powers as an OP. Two this thread is being ignored as stated, don't message in it anymore. Three, you were demoted anyways.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer May 12th 2014, 4:46 pm

unwritten, no
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [SG] unwrittenllama May 12th 2014, 7:01 pm

Daisuke wrote:
[SG] unwrittenllama wrote:TITLE:  

Position Requested:  
Operator
First Name:  
Jason
Your Age:  
149 hours, 11 minutes.
Steam ID:  
Additional info:  

"so if I am ever on when there is no Administration on and I see a rulebreaker, I will upload the video on YouTube and show any of the Administration members the video." Kick or Voteban. You have those powers as an OP. Two this thread is being ignored as stated, don't message in it anymore. Three, you were demoted anyways.
That was what I did when I was a Server Greeter and will still continue to do.

[SG] unwrittenllama

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana May 13th 2014, 6:47 am

hmmm A direct "no" from bob haven't seen that in a while.
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down