Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American_Atheist_Jesus Operator Application

5 posters

Go down

American_Atheist_Jesus Operator Application Empty American_Atheist_Jesus Operator Application

Post  TheDarkWolf August 20th 2014, 10:24 pm

Position Requested: (Operator.)

First Name: Kane

Your Age: 13

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying)
Why do you think you qualify?

I think i would be a good choice due to the fact that im on often and i've been force into the problems of players when theres no admin/op on and i just cant handle it and now i would like to have that ability i've seen to much prop block/rdm or other rule breaking when theres no op or admin on and been able to do nothing but take time out of the days of those ops/admins when they are already handling somthing i've found much joy in the greeting of people and would like to step that up to helping them with all of the problems they may have i find that having solid sightings of a person rule breaking is inportant then 1 person screaming rdm in ooc or prop push if i dont fully understand what to do at some times i will go to fellow ops or a admin for help in deciding who was in the wrong

Steam ID: (Ex. STEAM_0:0:73755027

Additional info: I havent been op on any Gmod server before but am up the the task i am on quite often during the day and somtimes during late night I hope that i can help some of the people on the server out with random things that even if they take time out of what im doing are still important

!!!!NOTE!!!! i only posted this as american is haveing problems joining the forums. i was given permission to do this by mister fox
TheDarkWolf
TheDarkWolf

Back to top Go down

American_Atheist_Jesus Operator Application Empty Re: American_Atheist_Jesus Operator Application

Post  TheDarkWolf August 20th 2014, 10:31 pm

it says why we should put you into the op seat and why we should pick you out of the masses of others. it has a decent amount of information. hes a ok player and doesnt seem to get into much trouble. very active member.

So + Support
TheDarkWolf
TheDarkWolf

Back to top Go down

American_Atheist_Jesus Operator Application Empty Re: American_Atheist_Jesus Operator Application

Post  BULL August 21st 2014, 11:20 pm

I don't think you're ready for Operator just yet. That little situation we had where you got mad about a map vote you missed. After what happened I see it as you act out before you think. Everyone was informed I would hold a map vote and you left because you got impatient. Once you returned you started running your mouth about how you missed it and stuff like that, and even at one point you said I needed to start a whole new vote just because you missed it. Clearly you demostrated ignorance and that's a characteristic an operator shouldn't have.
            -SUPPORT-

Last edited by BULL on August 23rd 2014, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile August 22nd 2014, 5:24 am

I agree with Bull. I was there and if you're going to act like that with a simple vote, then having Operator could be a lot worse.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue August 23rd 2014, 2:42 pm

Why would you tell me in steam chat "Would you think i would be a good operator?" Asking me in steam chat about you becoming operator will be a great idea and i said no. You are immature. Every-time i join the server with you, you always RDM me, it has even come to the point of me threatening to ban you to get you to stop. You are very annoying and that one time on lock down where i was in an admin sit, and you kept coming after i pushed and told you to get away. You are more like a minge rather then a friend and a server greeter. This application was just a waste of time for you to write, and not worth the effort because of the reputation you have with the staff. Thank you. -Support
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

American_Atheist_Jesus Operator Application Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox August 24th 2014, 9:49 am

Mmh. As much as I want to like you I feel as if my gutt telling me to go with the choices displayed. I have seen the staff not particular fond of you in ways. Meaning your too immature or such as. Straighten up a bit more and have fun at the same time is fine. I'm a mature person but I still love to have fun. But that dosn't mean I let it get out of hand. Control yourself and we'll see where it goes.

-Support- For now.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down