Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Unban Appeal Empty Unban Appeal

Post  dirtbag49 October 6th 2014, 2:51 pm

I posted an appeal already but the topic was locked due to reason:

Nope Nope, nope nope nope nope. Nope. NOPE You also tried to make an alt and to get staff again, WHICH we caught you so nope. NOPE NOPE wrote:

But i never made an alt, i just changed my steam name.

SteamName: Creepasbecreepin33
Ign: Magic Dice
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:79450271

dirtbag49

Back to top Go down

Unban Appeal Empty Nope nope nope

Post  OwenDaKid October 6th 2014, 3:30 pm

The fact is you did make an alt, we have both your steam IDs and I have factual proof that its your account. Dont try to lie about "You changed your name." Sorry 'Brandon' .... Il sum it up for you. YOU WERE BAN for changing your name trying to get op after you were 'blacklisted,' Futher more, you made an alt after we caught you and banned you to try and get staff again. You almost got away with it, but the I decided to look more into it. Some personal advice, don't try and threant/decive some one.. I can see right past the bullshit.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Unban Appeal Empty Re: Unban Appeal

Post  RoboReptile October 6th 2014, 6:08 pm

The fact that you just yesterday told me you came on with a different name (aka alt the way you were using it) and made ANOTHER appeal after the first one was denied with reason, is very, very, very stupid. It's like being denied to have a cookie, but then asking for it right after; It's the same answer.

Do not appeal again. The final word is No. You shouldn't have done anything to get yourself into trouble in the first place.

Once again, Denied and locked.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Unban Appeal Empty Re: Unban Appeal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down