Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza's Ban Appeal

+3
2Kangz
RoboReptile
pizzapiebob
7 posters

Go down

Pizza's Ban Appeal Empty Pizza's Ban Appeal

Post  pizzapiebob June 22nd 2014, 12:11 am

So uh I guess this would count as a ban appeal.

I'm going to sum up the story pretty briefly cause I don't feel the need to waste people's time or mine.

I was a hobo and I built a base with another hobo ( 2Kangz ) in the sewers, Owen the Mob boss came and raided us for all of our printers and took them to the crim spawn. Kangz decided to start trolling the hell out of them and generally pissing them off for taking his printers but I got bored & didn't feel like helping him so I just became a criminal and started playing normally. After about an hour Kangz had managed to have every criminal constantly in the slums area of the map because they had is printers in that place. So as a cop, me and some others decided to go in there and kill them because we got bored of constantly overcapping them & when we did go in there to kill them we went into the room that the printers were being held up in, one of the OP's told me not to shoot them but I did anyway because I was a cop and printers are typically illegal. I was then swiftly banned for 2 days without even being brought to an admin sit OR kicked from the server. The ban then got changed to a permenant ban. Kangz finally got bored of trolling the group of criminals after I was banned and went and talked to Blazing Banana on why I was banned. The reasoning behind the ban was because shooting entities (in this case printers) isn't allowed and because I did it even though I was told not to by an OP. While I am understanding of my ban because I disobeyed orders I honestly don't think that deserved a perm ban. Blazing said that it would only be a slim chance that I would be unbanned but he said that I'm free to go make an appeal on the forums so that's what I'm doing. So, uh, pls unbermapan.
pizzapiebob
pizzapiebob

Back to top Go down

Pizza's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Pizza's Ban Appeal

Post  RoboReptile June 22nd 2014, 1:19 am

When a staff member tells you to not do something, right or not, you listen to them. If you think they'rei the wrong you complain to a superadmin. But other than that a perma doesn't seem very nessesary according to your story.

But like bull has recently posted, the rules need a bit of an update because id do the same thing you did.

I would like to hear another persons explain this situation though.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  2Kangz June 22nd 2014, 1:34 am

I can back the story as I was being a dickhead to all the criminals throughout the story. He walked in the room, Zail said not to shoot the printer & he did and then 2 day ban then berma pan.
2Kangz
2Kangz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 22nd 2014, 3:58 am

I wanna hear from whoever banned you first, before i do anything

who was it?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  2Kangz June 22nd 2014, 3:26 pm

Ablationer wrote:I wanna hear from whoever banned you first, before i do anything

who was it?

It was Blazing.
2Kangz
2Kangz

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper June 22nd 2014, 4:19 pm

I'd also like to point out that people destroying printers has been happening a lot lately and some of the rules do need some freshening up to reflect this as it seems like it varies from admin to admin.

I honestly feel as though if you're a cop you can raid and destroy them as in most DarkRP servers they're illegal and I can see where confusion generates from due to this. But on the flip side, what does a crim gain from it?

Some people do it just to be an asshole, others don't know the full extent of the rules that aren't clear on this regardless.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana June 23rd 2014, 11:30 am

It was normally going to be a 2 day ban since disobeying staff and shooting entities for no reason are two separate offenses but after i banned you a staff member told me that he had been breaking rules before. it was either zial or leaf (i always mix them up since they are always freerunners)
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 23rd 2014, 12:10 pm

Did they tell you what rules he was even breaking, or did they assume he'd broken rules before?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  pizzapiebob June 23rd 2014, 2:38 pm

I would really like to know when I was talked to by any staff member since I rejoined.
pizzapiebob
pizzapiebob

Back to top Go down

Post  2Kangz June 23rd 2014, 3:30 pm

blazing banana wrote:It was normally going to be a 2 day ban since disobeying staff and shooting entities for no reason are two separate offenses but after i banned you a staff member told me that he had been breaking rules before. it was either zial or leaf (i always mix them up since they are always freerunners)

he was being a cop, raiding a criminal base & finding illegal and stolen money printers.
How is that for no reason?

Pizza's Ban Appeal Disapo11

> Leaf assumed he used to be banned when in fact we just quit
> Blazing believes Leaf's word without any proof
> Blazing skips kicking Pizza and straight away 2 day bans him for shooting a printer when told not too
> then perm bans based on Leaf's assumption that hes a troublemaker
> mfw perm-ban for not listening to an OP over an old rule.

Pizza's Ban Appeal Pizza10
2Kangz
2Kangz

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj June 23rd 2014, 6:46 pm

If you guys quit then how is this still a problem?
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  pizzapiebob June 23rd 2014, 7:20 pm

We quit a while ago, we recently joined back like a week ago and this happened like 2 days ago.
pizzapiebob
pizzapiebob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down