Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cap's new app

+3
BULL
TheJackamj
Captain Crunk
7 posters

Go down

Cap's new app Empty Cap's new app

Post  Captain Crunk August 18th 2014, 6:56 pm

Position Requested: Operator

First Name:Evan

Your Age:13

How long have you been on the server 200hrs

Why do you think you qualify? I think I qualify because I have been admin super admin and such on other servers. I have a lot of experience with ulx. Also I know alot of the rules staff and players. Im mature but not so mature that I cant have fun.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53071658

Additional info: I have been super and regular admin for 2 servers. I'm nice to talk to. If you need help i'll help you I also want staff to help as much as I can. It would also mean a lot to me because this is the best and first server I joined and I love it.

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Cap's new app Empty Re: Cap's new app

Post  TheJackamj August 18th 2014, 8:04 pm

Just because you go and make a whole entire new app, doesn't mean that anyones opinions are going to change.
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Cap's new app Empty Re: Caps app

Post  Captain Crunk August 18th 2014, 9:00 pm

I understand that sir. I wanted to make a slightly bigger app.

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL August 18th 2014, 10:25 pm

You claim you have been a regular admin, then super admin on other servers. If you're gonna tell us this, give us the name of the server(s) that you held a position on. Otherwise it seems you're making a fib. Second make your application bigger. Not a couple sentences claiming you're good with ulx and you're nice to talk to. <--That's an opinion)
I want to see some legitimate reasons on why you want this. I also noticed or vaguely remeber you recently had a previous application up...? Give a little time between applications as well. Right now it's a no from me and I'd also like to see you in game becasue I'm not familiar with you.
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  Drako August 19th 2014, 12:20 am

-support
Drako
Drako

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile August 19th 2014, 1:52 am

I understand your apology to me, but you shouldn't be Operator, not because of what you did, but of why you want to be an Operator. But here's the problem, you don't know why you want to be an Op. Anyone can say they were admin on servers. But i've also been hearing (Not going to say who told me) from someone(s) that you're pretty cocky with an attitude or something like that. Not too sure about this.

Anyway, my point is you can't even come up with why you want to be an Operator and it just seems like you just want the title. So wait at least a few weeks to a month instead of getting mad and making another application when your first one got -supports.

So my say is no.

-Support

RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Cap's new app Empty Re: Caps app

Post  Captain Crunk August 19th 2014, 11:15 am

Srry bull didn't introduce myself im obongle from the server also the servers are reborn rp and basic community gameing

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue August 20th 2014, 3:48 pm

Captain Crunk wrote:Srry bull didn't introduce myself im obongle from the server also the servers are reborn rp and basic community gameing
As an operator we should at least learn how to spell and how to finish words with out leaving a letter behind. (Srry) Shows us how mature the person is and how serious their app is. (My opinion about the seriousness) Plus I wrote my reasoning on the other app so I guess I dont need to write it here -Support
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDarkWolf August 20th 2014, 4:48 pm

Evidence of being a former super admin/ admin? And a longer app with more spell checking. longer app being Paragraphs longer. not sentences. until you fix this app and make it better to show us why we should pick YOU out of the other Sever Greeters looking to become a Op....

-Support
TheDarkWolf
TheDarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down