Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cap's app!

5 posters

Go down

Cap's app! Empty Cap's app!

Post  Captain Crunk August 12th 2014, 2:38 pm

Position Requested: Operator

First Name:Evan

Your Age:13

How long have you been on the server: 200 hrs

Why do you think you qualify? Because I have gotten to know most the staff most of the rules and how the game mode work from playing on it. I enjoy playing on the server I love all the staff they have helped me a lot including Mr.Blue. I have worked hard on the server greeting and trying to help people when there are no admins on.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:53071658

Additional info: I have been super admin,admin,mod for a couple servers I am very respectful to people and I am mature but not to mature to where I cant have fun. I am on often 4-5 hours a day I'm active

Last edited by Captain Crunk on August 12th 2014, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Cap's app! Empty Re: Cap's app!

Post  RoboReptile August 12th 2014, 2:45 pm

Sorry it's godawful short and this doesn't tell anyone anything about you. Just slapped stuff in there and called it an app.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile August 12th 2014, 3:11 pm

Well now that you turned around and called me a big faggot for not holding your hand to tell you what to put on your app, i'm going to go with a;

-Support

Operators or staff that turn around and start taking crap behind people's or even staff member's backs, is absolutely unacceptable.

And not to mention you've been using your SG powers to teleport to people you're not greeting which I told you this before.

So a definite no from me.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Cap's app! Empty Re: Caps app

Post  Captain Crunk August 12th 2014, 3:19 pm

No here is what you did you said add more So I tpd to you which i should'nt have i asked you what you wanted me to to add because Im not posting any personlal information because Or reasons and robo just said idk do something so i said that because he did a not need post on my app saying add more and then just tpd to me after i just asked him what i should add.

Captain Crunk

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile August 12th 2014, 3:24 pm

I didn't say "idk add more" I said "I shouldn't be telling you what to put down. You're a big boy, you can figure it out if you want Operator that bad."

Don't put words into my mouth and make me look bad. You keep forum apps IN THE FORUMS, don't go around ingame and go "// Hey I made my app Very Happy" or just telling people you made it. If you were talking to blue about it do /pm.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue August 12th 2014, 4:00 pm

Why would you talk behind a staff's back about what their opinion is. Talking to another admin about what they said about you is not proper behavior for a future operator. Apps are ment for opinions and changes to what you do. If you cant take criticism, there is no way I can see that in the future of you being operator. I would know, I quit on my self too. But you got to man up on what other people think about your app and your personality for the job. What is the reason you want this? To have fun? To be cool? This isnt a fun job, we deal with bullshit everyday and not one thing of it is funny. But the only thing you should look forward to as an operator is at the end of the day you can see that you saved the server from chaos and have a pat on the back. This is my opinion, if you dont like it, you can hate me all you want but having grudges and throwing darts with a picture of my face on the wall is not going to save you. -Support
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

Cap's app! Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox August 16th 2014, 12:03 pm

Seems like you've made quite a reputation on yourself, until you've matured obviously a bit more.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana August 18th 2014, 1:46 pm

Dont know this guy

plus seems like one of those guys that will be pissed of at you if you -support him
because i'm pretty sure him and robo will now always have problems.
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down