Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed

+4
RoboReptile
Nizzie
neonJason
Daisuke
8 posters

Go down

Closed Empty Closed

Post  Daisuke July 17th 2014, 7:09 pm

Don't reply anymore.

Last edited by Daisuke on July 18th 2014, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Closed Empty +Support

Post  neonJason July 17th 2014, 7:12 pm

You are well respected and deserve this rank <3!
neonJason
neonJason

Back to top Go down

Closed Empty Re: Closed

Post  Nizzie July 17th 2014, 8:53 pm

We don't need more. to be honest we bicker enough with four of us.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile July 17th 2014, 10:56 pm

Trying to figure out why you want SA...To help people? Even Operators can do all of that. It'd help if you can tell why you want to be SA.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke July 18th 2014, 1:07 am

RoboReptile wrote:Trying to figure out why you want SA...To help people? Even Operators can do all of that. It'd help if you can tell why you want to be SA.

Though I didn't explain it well enough, I also want to be an SA since not alot of us do events alot, mainly we just wait for Bob to actually get on and all for that stuff but side events can be fun also. Honestly my times of becoming a staff member on many games, i'm more like the fun event person that hosts special things and give rewards. It's hard to do it on the server before till Bob made all this new stuff so it makes it possible to do events just not to overdo it and all. Also I seen people cause alot of shit problems when the SA's aren't on mainly some Staff and usually we have to wait the next day if there offline for them to handle it and all when im mostly like 24/7 MLG active and all, so it makes it quicker to handle things when its like first-sight when spotted after multiple offenses these people cause. Just to make the server a little more fun and better to be on.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj July 18th 2014, 2:18 am

+Support great guy to play with and he knows the rules. Very strict and responsible
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid July 18th 2014, 3:30 am

+Support This is my honest opinion. Daisuke has taught me way more then any current SA, with out Daisuke I would have no idea what I'd be doing. Ever sense I got staff Daisuke has been a mentor for me. He knows the rules better then any one I know. Importantly the reason why I think Daisuke would be a great SA Is because of how maturely he handles any situation. Daisuke knows when to quit fucking around and get to work, I just don't think allot of the current SA see that. Noticeably he is one of the main backbones for keeping the server under control. Note this is part 1 of my post. Will be edited soon

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid July 18th 2014, 3:44 am

Allot of shit hits the fan when there's no SAs on. I honestly see Daisuke fixing the majority of it. Some of which he cannot fix, this is where a SA steps in. Recently with the inactivity of SAs Daisuke would be a perfect match. He is the most experienced and active admin we have. All the staff already looks up to him practically, plus the fact he stays up to date on current issues.

What I mean by inactivity is they don't play that much, or they all play at once. I understand that Niz and others check on the server (from my understanding) but I rather have a present SA to help deal with staff etc. Sorry if you find this bashful but that's not my intent.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 July 18th 2014, 9:48 am

Wait is this for real?
How come no one has mention that you DON'T APPLY FOR SUPERADMIN?
Also you were leaving and yea it might be a while but still.
Like Niz said 4 superadmins is enough maybe even more than enough.
I haven't seen you on in a while and that makes me ;_;
So you want to be an event person? Well I mean admin is a good rank you can do events fine with that.
Admins can handle things quite good alone, you have a lot of power as admin.
So most of the things you want you can just do as an admin so I don't really see a reason why we need another superadmin or why that superadmin should be you.

Look Daisuke I like you and all and I think your a great admin but we don't need another Superadmin and even if we did I think there are better people for the job.

Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie July 18th 2014, 10:28 am

OwenDaKid wrote:Allot of shit hits the fan when there's no SAs on. I honestly see Daisuke fixing the majority of it. Some of which he cannot fix, this is where a SA steps in. Recently with the inactivity of SAs.

To be honest Super admins aren't always going to a admin call because its for, say wha? Admins. We monitor everyone all the time. The only thing Daisuke can't do is promote people, Other then that admin is the same as super admin. You guys never seem to understand a lot of the shit we have to go through on a day to day basis. That's why we have admins and operators so WE don't have to do everything. Yes we all try to go to admin calls because its what we are use to doing. The only time I don't go is if I see someone go from ULX or when I get there someone used Fadmin tp and I leave because someone is handling it already. An Daisuke can make events now, Its not like he has to be super admin to do one. I never asked to be a super admin but I am one. And its hard. I have to make a lot of decisions I don't want to make most of the time but I don't have much of a choice. Also when shit hits the fan and admins need help or can't handle it. Send me a steam message, Almost all of you have me added so its not much of a hassle to say "Hey I need help on Bobs" because we may be in other games but we are almost always in TS and on steam. So just ask for one of us.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile July 18th 2014, 1:39 pm

Thank you Niz. I would've said so myself but I doubt anyone would take me seriously even through my years of service -_-

As for the events you mentioned, Not even half of the current SuperAdmins can do that. And i'm pretty sure there's a good reason for that.

Basicly what me and Niz and Walk have been saying is;

You do not need SuperAdmin and you obviously don't know what you're really wanting to deal with. SA is the same as admin but can promote. Which you gotta be careful with, because promoting or demoting someone can get you demoted real fast.

Not only that but you have HUGE ammounts of responsibility, you are in charge of the entire server, you have to watch the staff and you have to deal with stuff you shouldn't have to deal with, and even more stuff that I don't know about. So with that said, if you want this to be an app, here's my say;

-Support
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Closed Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox July 18th 2014, 1:47 pm

Daisuke damnit. I already told you in the first place you don't make an application for Super Admin. :l
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Closed Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox July 18th 2014, 1:49 pm

Shows how well you listened to me when I simply explained this stuff to you yesterday. //sigh
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down