Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed

+2
Walkthroughmaster33
Painfulrobot
6 posters

Go down

Closed Empty Closed

Post  Painfulrobot June 3rd 2014, 10:49 pm

Leave now young one

Last edited by Painfulrobot on June 8th 2014, 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Closed Empty Re: Closed

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 4th 2014, 3:41 am

So that's why I never see you on your on at like 9pm-4am for me.
So I have no idea on how you operator but you seem to have sufficient time as an operator but that's not just all thats required you seem like a good guy but since I really don't know you I'm going to stay Neutral for now. Hope I can see you on eventually someday.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie June 4th 2014, 10:22 am

Mic spam too much.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 4th 2014, 10:25 am

Not to ruin anything but...I'm pretty sure Pyron didn't type this all out for no reason...

Pyron wrote:Admin: That reach for a higher power that has alot of responsibility.
Hours: 500-750 total
Qualification: Must have been an outstanding operator in their time, held operator for 300+ hours total and no reports of any offense at all. Must be willing to respond to anything above and beyond the call of admin. Have at least 5 reccomendations by staff such as respecteds, admins, or SA
Tier of notability: All staff should be aware so full input is allocated so all voices are heard and can view all sayings by everyone to make sure we have a solid candidate. The SA must tell Bob of the promotion and await his acknowledgement. Also this rank has a large say and should be heard well.
Obligation: Same as operator with more gravy. You got alot of power in your hands, don't even think of "just seeing what things can do" on an unwilling person. You must deal with the major offenders such as the hackers, and repeated offenders to make sure things are safe for all. Survey the staff even the operators and make sure they are in line. Give routine drills to see if they're on their toes and survey greeters. Pick out anyone who shines that seems promising to fit the bill for future promotion and note all offenses a staff person makes or individual. Evidence is crucial in proving whether we have a corrupt staff or jackass player. Use your judgement, enforce with an iron fist but be fair. Have fun but be alert. Greet a newcomer if no one else is helping and be good hearted. Any time you commit a minor offense you will be demoted to operator or less, no tolerance you will be warned as soon as you're promoted, sternly. Major-moderate offenses should result in demotion to user. No, not respected you shouldn't be respected for abusing or being a shithead that deafeats the purpose of respected. Servere offenses result in a long term to perma ban, no acceptions, you've been on long enough to know the rules like the back of your hand. Also should know all the loopholes and nooks n crannies of all rules.

Do you use ulx to teleport to people in need or do you use fadmin (Tab menu)?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie June 4th 2014, 10:37 am

RoboReptile wrote:Not to ruin anything but...I'm pretty sure Pyron didn't type this all out for no reason...

Pyron wrote:Admin: That reach for a higher power that has alot of responsibility.
Qualification: Must have been an outstanding operator in their time, held operator for 300+ hours total and no reports of any offense at all. Must be willing to respond to anything above and beyond the call of admin. Have at least 5 reccomendations by staff such as respecteds, admins, or SA
Tier of notability: All staff should be aware so full input is allocated so all voices are heard and can view all sayings by everyone to make sure we have a solid candidate. The SA must tell Bob of the promotion and await his acknowledgement. Also this rank has a large say and should be heard well.
Obligation: Same as operator with more gravy. You got alot of power in your hands, don't even think of "just seeing what things can do" on an unwilling person. You must deal with the major offenders such as the hackers, and repeated offenders to make sure things are safe for all. Survey the staff even the operators and make sure they are in line. Give routine drills to see if they're on their toes and survey greeters. Pick out anyone who shines that seems promising to fit the bill for future promotion and note all offenses a staff person makes or individual. Evidence is crucial in proving whether we have a corrupt staff or jackass player. Use your judgement, enforce with an iron fist but be fair. Have fun but be alert. Greet a newcomer if no one else is helping and be good hearted. Any time you commit a minor offense you will be demoted to operator or less, no tolerance you will be warned as soon as you're promoted, sternly. Major-moderate offenses should result in demotion to user. No, not respected you shouldn't be respected for abusing or being a shithead that deafeats the purpose of respected. Servere offenses result in a long term to perma ban, no acceptions, you've been on long enough to know the rules like the back of your hand. Also should know all the loopholes and nooks n crannies of all rules.

We have not yet determined if we are going to use this format for admin applications at this moment in time.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 4th 2014, 11:00 am

Still, it has what every staff should do. And is also why I asked what kind of teleport he uses.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot June 4th 2014, 3:43 pm

Nizzie wrote:Mic spam too much.
I stopped playing music like a week or two ago and I have no intent of doing it anymore
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot June 4th 2014, 3:46 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Not to ruin anything but...I'm pretty sure Pyron didn't type this all out for no reason...

I use the tab because it is quicker and no one ever told me that I am to use !goto instead of the tab because I thought that was the idea of the tab teleport
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 4th 2014, 4:47 pm

Its not a requirement to use ulx but it does help when you know someone already teleported to the player in need instead of a million staff at one person. But since you use fadmin, I can't say you haven't been doing your job because I never seen you use the ulx to go to anyone and you're one of the few people I never spectated.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot June 4th 2014, 5:26 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Its not a requirement to use ulx but it does help when you know someone already teleported to the player in need instead of a million staff at one person. But since you use fadmin, I can't say you haven't been doing your job because I never seen you use the ulx to go to anyone and you're one of the few people I never spectated.
Yeah I was speaking to Niz about it and I will start because yeah, I used the quick way
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Closed Empty Sorry.

Post  boomclear June 5th 2014, 11:11 am

I think you need more time. The mic spam is a little ridiculous but, still need more time. -Support

boomclear

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot June 7th 2014, 7:34 pm

boomclear wrote:I think you need more time. The mic spam is a little ridiculous but, still need more time. -Support
As I previously said, I stopped playing music and have no further intentions. And with all due respect, you rarely are on when I am to see me Moderate the server. (Sorry if that sounds rude)
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg June 8th 2014, 3:59 am

Painfulrobot wrote:
Nizzie wrote:Mic spam too much.
I stopped playing music like a week or two ago and I have no intent of doing it anymore

Painfulrobot wrote:like a week or two ago

It can be a week, a few weeks, or even a month. Actions that set a bad precedent, and tend to stick around a long time.

The fact you even DID something like that, and want to become an administrator, says you probably did not even get around to reading the rules, which is odd, since you are an operator? Is it not your volunteered duty to know these rules, and strictly keep them?

So, nope, nope, nope.avi.

-Support
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down