Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah well Jebus's op app

4 posters

Go down

Yeah well Jebus's op app Empty Yeah well Jebus's op app

Post  tomisord July 5th 2014, 2:10 pm

Apparently you guys want me to be operator as proven by this vote: Vote results: Option 'yeh ' won. (7/16) So..... here goes nothing

Position Requested: Operator of tits

First Name: Thomas

Your Age: 12(13 in august)

How long have you been on the server: 600 fucking hours :3

Why do you think you qualify: I deal with shit well now, im fair, im honest, i dont steal Razz and im alot calmer then before, i also do multiple greetings and stuff to the newbies, i also help out test new shizzles

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48549743

Additional info: I am going to be honest here, i have been operator multiple times before but have got demoted for inactivity/rage outbursts(irl shit) I have been admin on a few sandbox servers, I do lua, python and basic coding languages in my free time, I 360 noscope nublets, I also seem to be respected by many people and people want me to go for staff again so, well, let fate decide

Thanks for reading, now go home, your drunk  Very Happy 

tomisord

Back to top Go down

Yeah well Jebus's op app Empty Re: Yeah well Jebus's op app

Post  RoboReptile July 5th 2014, 4:25 pm

I still don't like what you said about banana. And don't tell everyone you made your app. It's the same as saying "Hey I made an app...uhh, *cough* look at it! *cough*". And that's what caused banana to not support you and then you flipped out on him.

I'm at 50/50, seems like you were quick to make your app again, and ulx votes are dumb. Most people just hit a random number and don't even care, or just want to be nice. And since you've been demoted several time from outbursts and inactivity...People can change, so i'm not holding those against you...Yet.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron July 7th 2014, 1:46 pm

Sorry I think you need to wait longer nothing personal. Plus you were criticizing Bull when he was changing the map to prevent a crash which is kind of uncalled for if you're not an admin yourself. Idk why you're putting another app up if you did before but whatev. Also don't try to sway public opinion to manipulate a nap change in your favor please it undermines the staff. -support(till you wait longer and I notice something that stands out )
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Yeah well Jebus's op app Empty Jebus

Post  OwenDaKid July 8th 2014, 4:08 pm

ehhh idk

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down