Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah you're gonna call me a jew for this but... NIGERIAN TRADE CENTER

4 posters

Go down

Yeah you're gonna call me a jew for this but... NIGERIAN TRADE CENTER Empty Yeah you're gonna call me a jew for this but... NIGERIAN TRADE CENTER

Post  Nigerian Bank Manager November 28th 2013, 9:12 pm

I am selling guns, money, and gems
for Steam, TF2, and CS:GO items

My rates:
You can get 100k worth of items, gems, and/or money for 1 refined in TF2 or anything that can be sold on the steam market for .35 USD. (ex. a 70 cent cs:go skin gets you 200k)
A TF2 key (or equivalent) gets you 620k
A CS:GO key (or equivalent) gets you 700k

My gems count as:
Rubies- 40k
Emeralds-50k
Pearls-25k
Sapphires-50k
Amethysts-50k

Find me in-game, add me on steam, or post here with what you have and what you want. If I don't currently have what you want, I'll definitely try to get it ASAP!

If you don't trust me, I'll gladly give my end of the deal first if a respectable admin spectates the exchange

Last edited by Nigerian Bank Manager on November 28th 2013, 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nigerian Bank Manager

Back to top Go down

Yeah you're gonna call me a jew for this but... NIGERIAN TRADE CENTER Empty Re: Yeah you're gonna call me a jew for this but... NIGERIAN TRADE CENTER

Post  Ablationer November 28th 2013, 9:16 pm

What's worse is that this is your FIRST post on the forums, showing that you don't care about anything else ;_;
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Yeah you're gonna call me a jew for this but... NIGERIAN TRADE CENTER Empty Re: Yeah you're gonna call me a jew for this but... NIGERIAN TRADE CENTER

Post  Casdin November 28th 2013, 11:49 pm

Ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah
Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

Yeah you're gonna call me a jew for this but... NIGERIAN TRADE CENTER Empty JEEEEEW

Post  Zoober November 29th 2013, 3:09 am

XD lol!  JEW!
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down