Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Cuts and analysis

+2
Daisuke
Pyron
6 posters

Go down

Staff Cuts and analysis Empty Staff Cuts and analysis

Post  Pyron May 16th 2014, 11:40 am

Hello, this is pure opinion of mine and I propose this on behalf of the massive flux of staff members and will post a proposal on a set criteria for staff positions in another thread or post within here. The main subject of this is I would suggest staff cuts and review each and every member at the next meeting based on performance, activity, how well they know the rules, ect. This may already happen in meetings who knows but the reason im posting this is the fact there's been just a very large percentage of staff memebrs and even with the past meeting, there was a recent demotion and ban on a previous admin. Abel brought up a great idea that we take all operators and bring them down to server greeter and see how they perform and pick a small percent of the successors to be operator, like a tryout session i suppose. From then on they can sprout into admins based on a long period of dedicated time and initiative. This all can be augmented and discussed but this is just a bulky broad idea that can use refining for a more solid foundation. I will post a criteria analysis on staff positioning and requiremetns, ect on another thread.
Please leave all the comentary you have with all the feelings you feel about it I don't care if positive or negative, you all have a voice I want to hear what you guys think. Please keep the responses formal and on topic, Thanks -Pyron
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Staff Cuts and analysis Empty Re: Staff Cuts and analysis

Post  Daisuke May 16th 2014, 11:50 am

Gonna be hard since, how are we gonna get every single staff member on one day? o-o Plus it cant be earlier than the 27th since my exams are a pain right now.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron May 16th 2014, 11:58 am

Daisuke wrote:Gonna be hard since, how are we gonna get every single staff member on one day? o-o Plus it cant be earlier than the 27th since my exams are a pain right now.
Yeah I'm gonna note that, we should all make a planned date like in mid June or so or after everyone is done with school. Thank you for the feedback, this helps in shaping a better idea.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke May 16th 2014, 11:59 am

Best day ever, Bob's Bday. Works perfectly.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron May 16th 2014, 12:04 pm

Daisuke wrote:Best day ever, Bob's Bday. Works perfectly.
That's an idea
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie May 16th 2014, 12:10 pm

This would be hard since things have changed a lot between roll back and other things that have come up, I went through the staff list last night and saw a lot of people who were demoted due to stupid shit and or banned on thee but since the roll back that they don't know of I don't want to be all like " Hey minge come back on the server your ban is gone and you still are op" I would rather just demote most those people and possibly update the MOTD or make staff make sure all the players know the changed because a lot of people think they can just do what ever if its not on the MOTD and be little fags.

Also people who don't get on the server much will be a problem.I only see two servergreeter most the time when I go on if any are on at all. I don't want to remove like the 8 we have that don't come on because then we will have no greeters at all. Also tonight I really to you about something I have seen that has been irking me and I need it to stop. So shit will be at Six EST again.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke May 16th 2014, 12:12 pm

I cant be on for the Meeting Niz, is there any possible way you could record it?
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer May 16th 2014, 12:33 pm

The feeling that there's too much staff is entirely unjustified, some are still in the list yes but a bunch of them don't even come on anymore.

There really isn't that many people left that actually come on frequently and still have some kind of rank above respected.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron May 16th 2014, 12:44 pm

Alright
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie May 16th 2014, 1:41 pm

Daisuke wrote:I cant be on for the Meeting Niz, is there any possible way you could record it?
I don't have anyway to record anything so might want to ask Bob or someone who records game play a lot because I don't know anything about recording and all plus I would only have a few hours to figure it out. Sorry.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke May 16th 2014, 1:46 pm

Alright, thanks though.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer May 16th 2014, 3:37 pm

i can't record more than like 3 minutes at a time because my hard drive is shit and also my internet is shit and it'd take 20 hours to upload to youtube unless the quality was like 5kbs

Walk usually records a few hours at a time but he's not there
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 May 17th 2014, 5:52 am

Ablationer wrote:i can't record more than like 3 minutes at a time because my hard drive is shit and also my internet is shit and it'd take 20 hours to upload to youtube unless the quality was like 5kbs

Walk usually records a few hours at a time but he's not there
Yeah i can record a lot but the problem is 6pm EST is 11pm GMT so that's 12pm for me. Yeah, isn't there anyway we could do it earlier?
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile May 17th 2014, 12:09 pm

I could record if I was at my mother's house. Can't this current weekend though, just tell me when.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 May 17th 2014, 3:34 pm

RoboReptile wrote:I could record if I was at my mother's house. Can't this current weekend though, just tell me when.
Meetings are on firdays. Right?
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down