Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisuke's Application for Administrator

5 posters

Go down

Daisuke's Application for Administrator Empty Daisuke's Application for Administrator

Post  Daisuke April 10th 2014, 6:25 pm

TITLE: Daisuke's Application

Position Requested: Admin

First Name: Ryan

Your Age: 17

How long have you been on the server: 342 hours total - 142 hours after rollback.

Why do you think you qualify? Well, I have been active on the servers mostly ever since I found this server on the server lists, I have gain my ranks up over the months from February to now, and have been loyal, active, and helpful to every player and staff in the community, and been having fun with everyone everyday. Sometimes Admin's might not be on most of the day, which I can understand when everyone has there personal lives, but since I'm mostly on everyday (Cause I HAVE NO LIFE DURRR), I can help out more, help the community look and BE better for the next coming gamemode, and see everyone to have fun.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29350132

Additional info: I have been in many communities on many games, I have been an Experience GM on Ragnarok Online servers for 5 years straight when I was 10, when I bought Garry's Mod I joined a Jailbreak community that lasted for about a half a year, reaching the rank of Super Admin, then join another one as the same rank, which only lasted for 3 months since the Owner was a douche. Terraria server as co-owner and a Starbound Moderator on one server.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's Application for Administrator Empty Re: Daisuke's Application for Administrator

Post  Dongs April 10th 2014, 6:31 pm

Dai has been loyal since the start and is one of the most active I have seen on. Does his job when needed and is a help to everyone. Also he is a nice guy oevrall and I think he should become an admin.
+Support

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's Application for Administrator Empty Yes

Post  DoctorZoidberg April 10th 2014, 6:34 pm

This dood is good, he's done more in a week than i've seen any other op do in a month, this dood is dedicated and he wants to be an admin only because the currents are never on, sure there's admins but they might be shit heads, ya never know cause YOU NEVER SEE THEM ONNNNNN, point and case, either way, this dood has my party seal of respect and a vote towards a brighter Bob's
~Respect The Peck
~Party Seal
DoctorZoidberg
DoctorZoidberg

Back to top Go down

Daisuke's Application for Administrator Empty Re: Daisuke's Application for Administrator

Post  Ablationer April 10th 2014, 7:29 pm

yeah whatever sure i'm gonna be permanently closing the server soon anyway

piece of shit is broken as all hell thanks to garry
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile April 10th 2014, 9:41 pm

Wait, so no bob 1.0 or 2.0? Or no bob server at all?

You're scaring me here...
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer April 10th 2014, 10:41 pm

no the server, not the serverS with an S as in all the servers.

2.0 is still a long fucking way before it's done though, especially since the goddamn update that broke everything. I have to practically start over from scratch all over again.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke April 11th 2014, 2:16 am

Well Bob, you can still keep the server up, and people can still donate for supporting it up if you want and still get the black diamonds, afterall alot of people still enjoy playing on your 1.0 server while your developing 2.0, even if its broken or not, 2.0 I understand that you need to redo everything but 1.0 you don't actually have to bother with.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down