Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mister Fantastic Fox (Foxies) Application for Administrator

3 posters

Go down

Mister Fantastic Fox (Foxies) Application for Administrator Empty Mister Fantastic Fox (Foxies) Application for Administrator

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox June 13th 2013, 8:44 pm

First before you read this! Please take that I realize that I know this is early, but I'm posting this so that even if I get rejected, I may use this again later on in the future! Hopefully you understand and if you don't then don't shy off questions or concerns! Post them in the comments below! Thanks for reading.

Position Requested: Administrator

First Name: Anthony

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server: Almost 90 Hours now.

Why do you think you qualify? I have been experienced (As such said in my Mod post) In many servers, with quality, experience and the understanding for such a rank, I have decided to keep this server in my own personal list, (Funny because it's really the only one there, Yes I'm picky about my servers- Sue me.) So therefor I will show up very often if not every day (I am now on Summer vaction if anyone wants to spark up a question about it, therefor I can afford the time and patience it takes to be on the spot when called for- if I can't then I will most likely give a good reason why.) To tend to the server and care for it, other then that I have been helpful whenever I can or whenever called, I am (From what I've seen and heard from peoples comments- This Is from MY perspective, if you don't like me then I won't honestly hold it against you. Just only ask not to spam me with hate mail Por' favor) That people enjoy my company including my humor(Heh, humor..) With my understanding, as well as my duties when it comes to a serious situation to understand that I mean business. {For that I thank you.} Or if another one of my staff family needs a task done/favor I never refuse and shouldn't have a reason to refuse. Alas I am mature when I need to be/ friendly- Playful as a kitten whenever I'm not doing my duties- but most importantly I will try to be as understanding as can be before acting upon a situation {Think outside the box, no not Jack in The Box Fatty.} Including that I have learned the rules in my perspective.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30108118

Additional info: I have spent Over 800 Hours on Garrysmod! (Yippie for me! If my ass can't get any bigger.) As well as I may have some people to vouche for me if needed, please and I mean (Pretty) Please do not hesitate to ask any questions that have been left out here in this application so I may get to it as soon if not (immediately) afterwards! Other then that I believe I made little touches on everything that I needed to know! Thank you very much for taking the needed time out of your most likely busy day to read this! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mister Fantastic Fox (Foxies) Application for Administrator Empty Re: Mister Fantastic Fox (Foxies) Application for Administrator

Post  Renamon Toast Crunch June 13th 2013, 10:48 pm

++Support

I think your a great operator, thanks for helping with the video recording today.
Your on a lot of the time and know the rules quite well.

Renamon Toast Crunch

Back to top Go down

Mister Fantastic Fox (Foxies) Application for Administrator Empty Re: Mister Fantastic Fox (Foxies) Application for Administrator

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox June 13th 2013, 10:57 pm

Renamon Toast Crunch wrote:++Support

I think your a great operator, thanks for helping with the video recording today.
Your on a lot of the time and know the rules quite well.
Thanks buddy! And also no problem with the video recording, ^^ Take care Renamon
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 14th 2013, 9:09 am

I like you and all, but I think this is a little early still.

We haven't really seen you yet under huge amounts of stress to see how you'd handle it. Like, say if the server was full and you were the only mod or admin on and there was like a group of 5 griefers coming on at the same time or something like that.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox June 14th 2013, 9:47 am

Ablationer wrote:I like you and all, but I think this is a little early still.

We haven't really seen you yet under huge amounts of stress to see how you'd handle it. Like, say if the server was full and you were the only mod or admin on and there
was like a group of 5 griefers coming on at the same time or something like that.

Bob no sweat, I understand perfectly fine! Just wanted to make a shot is all but it's not like I'm heart broken or anything, I won't let you down though. Thanks for your honest opinion though- Take care and I hope I can get it later on down the road.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down