Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back

4 posters

Go down

I'm back Empty I'm back

Post  Joseph S Habib February 24th 2014, 10:25 am

Well I am here to ask for an unban for multiple reasons.

1.) I was banned while offline and for no reason and noone knows why or who did it lol
2.) Ever since I last joined back I was not as annoying as before
3.) I plan on finding exploits and stuff like that to help because I like doing that
4.) I never really broke rules besides mic spamming tunnel snakes... That was for bob though and I thought he would be happy.
5.) Not all staff hates me I have blazing banana, Reivelax (God of destruction) or however you spell it, Zoidberg, walkthrough master, Lemarties on my friends list

Yeah I know I seem I am annoying a lot because I use admin chat but -___- what do you want me to do. For some reason minges just come to me lol.. It's like that on every server. Last time I was on A cop and neutrals were raiding me on some construction looking map -___- I was neutral and I was busy building my base (without a kos) and didint do anything. Lemarties solved it with the good Ol usual "If you 2 don't settle this I'm going to kick you both" trick :3 XD

But really I dont RDM or anything like that.

What I plan to do if I'm unbanned
1.) Help find exploits (because there is alot probably you guys have since its a custom server)
2.) motivate server greeters "There's a new guy at spawn and one of you need to TP to him. And bob would be pissed if you let me server greet someone"
3.) Post ban requests on forums and only call admin if needed (like if neutrals are raiding or I am being continuously rdm'd
4.) Help server greeters if they are missing out on important things they need to say.
5.) Make sure your the "new" staff members are not bad people. (Providing proof and stuff with recordings)
6.) If someone breaks a rule il just remind people of the rules they are breaking so people in OCC don't bother admins. "This guy just rdm'd me" Me: "Neutrals cannot be kos'd at my times and you cannot attack them without reason nor revenge kill"
7.) Make an awesome advertisement using recording devices on my computer that can record in HD :3
8.) Help create ideas for new class's and jobs

Joseph S Habib

Back to top Go down

I'm back Empty Re: I'm back

Post  Ablationer February 24th 2014, 3:38 pm

you were banned because you're an annoying cunt
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile February 24th 2014, 6:49 pm

I'm back Downlo12
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brotherhood of Nod February 24th 2014, 8:50 pm

I permanently banned you after Fox and I found it necessary (I think Bob and I also talked about it...maybe it was Bob instead of Fox) to remove you. You did not change whatsoever after being unbanned. I think even Bob said he doesn't know why you were unbanned.

This is your second ban (PERMANENT...again), in which you lost the second chance given to you. You were fucking up and causing too much shit, spamming and annoying.

Unless the SAs would like to reconsider him, I will just say denied.
Brotherhood of Nod
Brotherhood of Nod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down