Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's back, back again

Go down

Guess who's back, back again Empty Guess who's back, back again

Post  Billy_ March 30th 2015, 10:10 pm

Most of you probably won't care, but I figured I'd post something here so I can feel good about myself. Anyway, I am going to be active on the server again. As to my dissapearence, here's the story.

About 2 months after I was promoted to Operator, (just around when it started getting cold) me being the retard I am, I caught Pneumonia. For those of you that don't know pneumonia is lung inflammation caused by bacterial or viral infection, in which the air sacs fill with pus and may become solid. I had borderline severe Pneumonia and was hospitalized for 3 days. After the pneumonia subsided, I had chest x-rays. As if this shit wasn't annoying enough it was the gift that kept on giving. I had scar tissue in my lungs that would heal over time but it would also make my lungs weak, and on top of that my immune system was super weak. Because of that I needed a while for my body to heal, per se. I took myself out of any commitments I had, this included after school activites, sports, and this server. I told bob to demote me (And he never gave me the Respected rank because he secretly hates me) and I went completely inactive for about a month-ish. So yeah, I'm back now. Love me.

I was going to post pictures of my hospital discharge form but then I realized that would be an extremely bad decision. (Since it contains just about all of my personal information)

[Edit:] So there's a new forum, I posted this there.

Billy_

http://Burnie.com

Back to top Go down