Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

schedule for tomorrow about my away days

2 posters

Go down

schedule for tomorrow about my away days Empty schedule for tomorrow about my away days

Post  Mr.Blue January 7th 2014, 5:13 pm

to make up for the days that why weren't on the server tomorrow I'm probably going to stay on the server all damn day long. I'm going to need to help my mom certain parts of the day but most of the day going to be on. and I'm not just skipping school to play on the computer, I have an appointment for my broken pinky and its all the way across the country to a certain Doctor, so I'm going to be at my house all day nor can I go back to school cause it's going to be in the middle of the night so my mom wants me to rest so I'm just going to not go to school in the morning and then when the time comes we're going to get in the car and drive. I really hope this makes up for the time that I wasn't on the server. thank you
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

schedule for tomorrow about my away days Empty Re: schedule for tomorrow about my away days

Post  ThreeDawg January 7th 2014, 5:29 pm

Mr.Blue wrote:to make up for the days that why weren't on the server tomorrow I'm probably going to stay on the server all damn day long. I'm going to need to help my mom certain parts of the day but most of the day going to be on. and I'm not just skipping school to play on the computer, I have an appointment for my broken pinky and its all the way across the country to a certain Doctor, so I'm going to be at my house all day nor can I go back to school cause it's going to be in the middle of the night so my mom wants me to rest so I'm just going to not go to school in the morning and then when the time comes we're going to get in the car and drive. I really hope this makes up for the time that I wasn't on the server. thank you

Something tells me this more belongs in a steam chat with you and bob, not here.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down