Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not an unban request- Habib

+4
RoboReptile
Mister Fantastic Fox
Squirtle
Joejoebrah
8 posters

Go down

Not an unban request- Habib Empty Not an unban request- Habib

Post  Joejoebrah December 18th 2013, 10:23 pm

Since obviously most people hate me even bob ;-; I will give up for now and hopefully later I may be unbanned. But since Im done with the unban requests I would like to say this: I have never tried or wanted to cause any trouble on the server. Some actions I have done may be stupid and I am sorry that I have done those stupid things. Bob im especially sorry to you. I always wanted to be on your good side and not seem annoying. That is why I changed my name after you banned me for a day. Because I never wanted to cause Trouble and wanted to be different because you were nice to me always. I never tried to be a bad example on the server even though I may seem like I don't give a shit and just seem like a minge. I didn't know what I should do or what was wrong with my actions at the time. Its not on just on this one in which server owners hate me. I am more anti-minge somedays and some days im just minge even though I try not to be. I thought I might try out as the job server greeter. It ended up with me sucking at It because I realized I disliked repeating the same thing over and over. That is why on every server I get admin on I enjoy it. Because its not the same case over and over and I have experience and I know what type of person I shouldn't be like or should be like. I like to help in bigger ways. that is why after you demoted me from server greeter I set up the binds that said : Welcome to the server. and the basics of the server..So I could show I don't care about the rank. I just care about helping. But the binds sucked as you have said before to me. The main reason people hate me is because of my KOS. I did end up getting carried away with it a bit. Mister told me that I had to have printers if I wanted to guard now. That made sense but I forgot why I ever even had the KOS in the first place. I ended up making it fast and easy way to get rich in a bad way. Especially since no one knew the rules like I did. Because what I do is make sure I understand it. So I could use it to my 100 percent benefit and because of it people began hating me. With the Gem market I couldn't resist making those scam adds. Im sorry that I ever done it but I try getting rich the fastest and in whichever easy way I could find. That's Why I only battled as sweeper or armored Unit. After many rdms and bob being enraged and most of you being enraged because I keep using admin chat not "spamming it" I ended up using KOS to my benefit to make up for the stuff I have lost since Bob started hating me and wouldn't like me enough to refund my stuff. I did not know it would get out of control like this. I wanted to find a way that would not bother you staff members. That is why I never KOS'd any of you. Because It was to signify that the staff is always my ally in my heart. and I don't want to bother them. I ended up making a lot of people pissed off too when I was running like a yamakazi too or however its spelled. Because with the double gattling. If you upgrade it from awesome to perfect you run fast. I have made many people angry and enraged with my actions. Some people do have a right to be angry. some don't. I have tried doing my best for you mister fox because I always wanted to make you not regret unbanning me. But unfortunetly I have failed. That is why when Big Gay Dog wanted me perm banned I didn't fight. Because I knew then I failed my mission to make you and bob pleased with my actions. This is just an explanation of everything. Zoober I also am sorry for bothering you too before. I did not understand why my actions got me a ban. And you explained it and I felt like I understood you all after I read some of your complaints. But what triggered any sort of activity that got me to be less of a good player was how shitty Niz could be. I knew after mister unbanned me and you apologized that it was BS. You still were a jackass. And it is because you were a jackass also I was unbanned. You gave me more excuse to post proof that Im not so guilty. By posting the screens of your wrongs. And if I actually uploaded the all the screens of everything you have done wrong I could get you demoted. But that would solve nothing for me because It wouldn't help the staff like me more. I have finals this week and I cannot use computer so I found a mouse and have only maybe less than 30 minutes before my parents get home. I spent an hour or more typing this so you all could understand my intentions and my actions on the server. I know Its a big eye fuck when you look at it but I had to just let you all know before I have to get off so at least the non butthurt staff could read this and understand it. unlike the butthurt ones which will just say whatever. you are a minge. Glad your banned. But I also would like to say just this last thing. do you mind posting actual proof that I am a minge? I am more of a bad example. Because I doubt If I ever RDM'd Or really broke rules mister would have ever unbanned me. Also notice how Bob dosnt call me a minge. He calls me an annoying fuck. or stuff like that. Never a minge. And I am annoying a lot and I never meant to be but I just wanted to leave it at that. Bob, Mister, Big gay dog, zoober, dexon, hewbie, swix. and all you other staff who are not just hating me for doing something that isint wrong but just bothered you. I just wanted you to know this. When I first joined the server I was on a full on minge spree joining random servers and using dupelicator and causing rage and when I joined here I decided to settle down. Everything actually had effort put into it. the jobs, the owner was on, the owner wasn't a faggot, the owner actualy communicates, The staff that were actualy admins were nice, you guys put up with a lot of my questions I asked in admin chat. Which ended up being the start of you guys thinking I was annoying, Then my complaints in admin chat about "RDM" Deffinetly caused trouble especialy after my bind. Admin to me please. Admin assistance is needed at the moment. Please TP ASAP. I will miss you all while I am gone on other servers.

almost Facts: - When I first joined I was on a giant server minge spree abusing advanced duplicator and m9k to spawn nukes to troll servers. a week before this ban I stopped
- I am now banned from over 85 percent of actual active servers.
- Every server I join I somehow get the server owner to just dislike me lol

PS: I never got server greeted when I first joined ; Crying or Very sad

Joejoebrah

Back to top Go down

Not an unban request- Habib Empty Re: Not an unban request- Habib

Post  Squirtle December 18th 2013, 11:36 pm

Click "Edit" and then format this. How many times has someone told you this? This shit is hard to read.
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Not an unban request- Habib Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 18th 2013, 11:37 pm

Bro, either your taking this shit too seriously since it's a video game. Or your just trying to make up feel bad, either on is pretty sad. Just go live your damn life. jesus.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 18th 2013, 11:59 pm

"- I am now banned from over 85 percent of actual active servers. "
I wonder why...
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer December 19th 2013, 3:39 am

FUCKING SPACE YOUR SHIT
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 19th 2013, 9:58 am

BOB SMASH
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan December 19th 2013, 11:30 am

Yeah, I'm gonna be completely honest here; because you posted something that was EXACTLY THE SAME [message] as your earlier un-banned request post, you weren't going to be listened to.
Honestly, you know how much of an eyesore that is? Here, I'll even help you with basic formatting:

Intro (Who you are, what happened, stuff you need to say first)

What happened

Your explanation

Ending

There, not so hard now, is it?
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 19th 2013, 1:35 pm

1: FORMAT YOUR SHIT

2:STOP POSTING THE SAME THING
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Brotherhood of Nod December 19th 2013, 7:46 pm

Apparently, my topic is there for shits 'n giggles rather than people taking advantage of organizing their shitty topics...
Brotherhood of Nod
Brotherhood of Nod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 19th 2013, 10:21 pm

Joseph's just an attention whore.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebrah December 20th 2013, 1:39 pm

I was just trying to protect the forums by making large walls of texts ;-;