Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban request (less crappy version and less typing) - Habib

+3
Ablationer
Mister Fantastic Fox
Joejoebrah
7 posters

Go down

Unban request (less crappy version and less typing) - Habib Empty Unban request (less crappy version and less typing) - Habib

Post  Joejoebrah December 16th 2013, 4:57 pm

So what happened was I made a scam in the market. That's pretty much it and big gay dog bought it. I went to mister fox while big gay dog was yelling at me so he could cool down and I asked fox if what I did was against the rules. I saw many scams that day but did not see admins doing anything about it so I thought it would be ok. I was going to give his stuff back But I was AFK for a sec asking mister fox stuff. I came back and it was too late and big gay dog didn't want his stuff back and just wanted me banned. I felt bad for him because I liked big gay dog and was going to give his stuff anyways after I asked fox cause I was taking one thing at a time. I am sorry for doing it because I never new if it was legal or not. it seemed more of something frowned upon. Anyways no I have never been banned for doing something like this. Blazing What I belive you were referring to before when you said I have been banned before for this and came back to do it again what I think you mean is when Lemarties banned me. I made a shitty deal a few hours back before I got banned by him for an hour and I thought it was reasonable but he tp'd and said stop scamming or something and I said I wasn't. He said why are you scamming ( I didn't know what he meant) And he said I was BSing him and banned me. I later added him a minute later and he explained to me what happened and said sorry. We agreed I would stay banned cause it was only an hour and I had tutoring anyways. That's what happened. No scamming before this situation. So in conclusion Im sorry for doing what I did and it was wrong but I wasn't sure and that's why I asked mr fox while big gay dog was yelling at me. Also did you get the rubies back before I was banned because I really wanted you to have them because I know you work hard and your a good operator.

Joejoebrah

Back to top Go down

Unban request (less crappy version and less typing) - Habib Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 16th 2013, 5:18 pm

Take my reply off again and you'll never be unbanned.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 16th 2013, 5:18 pm

Actaully forget that, I think you won't come back anyways.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unban request (less crappy version and less typing) - Habib Empty Re: Unban request (less crappy version and less typing) - Habib

Post  Joejoebrah December 16th 2013, 5:19 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Take my reply off again and you'll never be unbanned.

What do you mean mister? Like when you said it is against the rules? Or when you replied here. im sorry I don't know

Joejoebrah

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 16th 2013, 5:24 pm

Also by the way Bob banned you permantly before as well, Lemarites banned you for that reason and basicly we banned you this time because we're tired of hearing about you, tired of all the complaints, tired of you apparntly minging and RDMing, basicly tired of mostly al lthe things you are accused for. And I'm done with it. I'm done with you kissing up to my ass, and everyone else's asses. Tigroon even sees it now. Sorry man but you have a really low chance of coming back

Personal message by Mister Fantastic Fox. Thanks for choosing Bob's TeamDeathMatch server.
Goodbye.

Love, Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unban request (less crappy version and less typing) - Habib Empty Re: Unban request (less crappy version and less typing) - Habib

Post  Ablationer December 16th 2013, 6:13 pm

joseph you're a shithead and everyone hates you

goddamn
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebrah December 16th 2013, 7:12 pm

Ablationer wrote:joseph you're a shithead and everyone hates you

goddamn

I don't even know you o.O
its me

Joejoebrah

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebrah December 16th 2013, 7:13 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:Also by the way Bob banned you permantly before as well, Lemarites banned you for that reason and basicly we banned you this time because we're tired of hearing about you, tired of all the complaints, tired of you apparntly minging and RDMing, basicly tired of mostly al lthe things you are accused for. And I'm done with it. I'm done with you kissing up to my ass, and everyone else's asses. Tigroon even sees it now. Sorry man but you have a really low chance of coming back

Personal message by Mister Fantastic Fox. Thanks for choosing Bob's TeamDeathMatch server.
Goodbye.

Love, Fox

Yeah, ;-; I know you guys are sick of hearing about me. but technically its mostly because Im annoying not because I break rules a lot. Lermarties banned me because of my shitty deals. not because of scamming like what I did now. I never meant to cause trouble on the server though.

Joejoebrah

Back to top Go down

Post  Brotherhood of Nod December 16th 2013, 8:44 pm

Before I start, Ablationer is Bob Frenchman.

Now, to start this off, you are one of the kiddos I've seen wondering the server. You are also one of the childs who has complete lack of respect for admins and tend to be a kiss-ass to other people to group up against others. So you've been banned for minging/RDM'ing? Cool story, welcome to the Archives of the Banned. You have very little control over your actions and now, this is where you ended up.

Thank you for enjoying your visit in Bob's ZRP Server, please exit the room in a formal fashion and please do not let the revolving door hit you on the ass on the way out.
Brotherhood of Nod
Brotherhood of Nod

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg December 17th 2013, 12:07 am

Second attempt in a nutshell.

' Hi, I'm Habib, and woe is me. Unban me. The End. '

- Support, Go away plox.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana December 17th 2013, 7:36 am

ok i read the whole thing and i ask you : you were banned but unbanned because YOLOSWAG420 and you come back on the server again
misleading someone into doing something stupid =  basically doing what got you banned for the first time....i just feel that you are gonna keep doing this stupid stuff so (even tough i like you ) i am afraid that the server would be better of without you  (i just copy pasted my previous reply since its basicly the same thing)

please give it some time you fucked up to much and stop posting so many unban requests please im just not gonna read them
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casdin December 17th 2013, 4:18 pm

Joesph you're banned dude. Accept it. MAYBE if you come back another time when you're mature enough NOT TO MINGE
Then maybe your ban will be lifted
Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down