Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[X52] The Legendary Traitor -Admin- Application

+4
Mister Fantastic Fox
Walkthroughmaster33
Dongs
[X52] The Legend
8 posters

Go down

[X52] The Legendary Traitor -Admin- Application Empty [X52] The Legendary Traitor -Admin- Application

Post  [X52] The Legend December 16th 2013, 11:29 am

Bob,
I have been on this server for quite a while. Even if i am not a server greeter, When there aren't any server greeters around, i would help that new person. I am active most of the time.

Name- Carlos
Age- 16

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoy helping people. I know nearly everything about the server.
I joined your group, Sent you a friend request, and made an account for this website. :3
I hope you can make me admin so i can help people even more. I wont abuse it.
I have never broken a rule or have been kicked from this server.
I hope you can take this into consideration and make me admin. :3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,
The Legendary Traitor Razz Razz Razz Razz 

[X52] The Legend

Back to top Go down

[X52] The Legendary Traitor -Admin- Application Empty Re: [X52] The Legendary Traitor -Admin- Application

Post  Dongs December 16th 2013, 12:05 pm

Legend, you're a good guy but you have a very limited knowledge about the server. Every time I am on you have questions in admin chat. Just yesterday you had a good 10 questions about ruby vats, etc.
Get more experience and I'll give support.
For now not so much -SUPPORT but more neutral.

Dongs

Back to top Go down

[X52] The Legendary Traitor -Admin- Application Empty Re: [X52] The Legendary Traitor -Admin- Application

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 December 16th 2013, 4:06 pm

I don't know much about you, your a good guy as far as I know but you can't go from user to admin that is just to much of a jump, you got to take it slow and climb the ranks so you need to start with a simple server greeter rank and then you can move up to operator and they maybe latter you could become admin. But as of right now I won't give you any support but I won't give you negative support either. So yeah I'm neutral.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

[X52] The Legendary Traitor -Admin- Application Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 16th 2013, 4:47 pm

Denied

You're too cocky, you literally just a few days ago kept telling administrators as well as the rest of us every time for reporting a situation "Just helping you guys out Wink" As nice as it was it got quickly annoying.

Other then that you cannot just jump ranks, you must go through every single one of them in order.
Wait a bit longer for Operator then file a application (Or whenever you want. Just make the application a bit longer, read the template in order to make one as well. Since when I looked at this it feels like I'm looking at a 5th graders digraph. No offense.
Anyways hopefully you take these to consideration and redo this. (In proper rank order)
Then we'll talk about it.

Love, Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer December 16th 2013, 6:11 pm

also you told me i was getting desperate

and stop doing that :3 face
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 16th 2013, 7:10 pm

Rush hour gone wrong.
No dude, nothing personal but your not really known or have hardly any hours or trust from anyone.

-Support
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brotherhood of Nod December 16th 2013, 8:49 pm

I also see that you would have a very difficult time working with admins, including I due to you showing that you HATE ME SO FUCKING MUCH, BAN!

Being admin, from my Point of View, is also cooperating with other staff members in solving situations and help the server rather than creating drama and all that other Highschool shit.

Thanks.

Brotherhood of Nod
Brotherhood of Nod

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana December 17th 2013, 7:55 am

what bob is trying to say = beer or GTFO
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down