Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habib being banned: Sorry

+4
Ablationer
Magnum21
TheAngrySniper
Joejoebrah
8 posters

Go down

Habib being banned: Sorry Empty Habib being banned: Sorry

Post  Joejoebrah December 15th 2013, 12:50 pm

Name: Joseph Habib

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42579109

Now I know I have done a lot on the server and have given myself a bad reputation. Some stuff I am accused of is true yet some is false. What I have been banned for is not false I admit. I did do what happened obviously. For the people that don't know which I doubt there were many who didn't know because I was joining random servers and doing my usual minge routine to get the mingy feeling out so I wouldn't be a bad player on bobs server. I saw another guy from the server on another one and he was a moderator. Said hi to him. Then crashed the server with ieds and got banned permanently :3 lol. But the story is I made a deal in the gem machine that was 500 b 4 r. I then waited a bit. Switched my name to Gem Market and went to tough zombie so the color would be just about the same. Then I did Ticket: (whatever) and typed everything to make it look legit. Big gay dog bought it. He was pissed. Since People do it all the time I didn't know it was really bad. So he tps pissed off and insults me and asks for his gems back. I say one sec. And I go typing to mr fox and ask if what I did was against the rules. I see people doing it all the time I have no clue if it is or not. That's why I asked fox while big gay dog was yelling at me and demanding his shit back. Mr fox types back and says yes. And im like ok il give him his gems back now. And I go back and now big gay dog is tired of me and just posts a ban request. I like big gay dog I wanted to give his rubies back. I was busy typing to fox while he was calling me a faggot or something. So im like meh il just type to mr fox then give it back after big gay dog is done. But he was too raged. I wanted to give it anyways after the ban request because I felt bad for him. 4 rubies is a lot. No matter rwhat I wasn't gonna keep it. mostly cause Big gay dog is not a lazy operator. He does his job well. He didn't want the gems back and I asked mr fox if he could take them before I was banned. He said no. Now I didn't mean to get big gay dog more pissed off. I was gonna give it back but he was yelling so I just went to fox to talk to him because Ive seen so many of those false shits I just didn't no. And since bob told m to talk to mr fox if I have questions I went to mr fox while big was insulting me. That's the whole story pretty much. I was going to give it back anyways. he didn't want it when I finished with mr fox. He just wanted me banned. I stayed there for 25-40 minutes just telling big to take the rubies cause I feel bad. What more could I do. I don't scam much but I usualy feel bad and give the person their stuff back. I was just joking with big gay dog. He took it too hard. I don't think a perma ban was really right. At the time I was like I don't give a shit I am perma banned just take your gems cause I like dog and I wanted him to have it back at least. I wasn't trying to be a fat minge here. I am not that mingy to deserve a ban here. I was just not sure about what I did was wrong or not. I see this going on every day and I really never seen an admin go dont do that or whatever so I just asked mr fox. I asked for a minute and dog was like no now.. I mean all I wanted was a second sso I could tell mr fox il give his stuff back now. I have been banned from over 85 percent of garrys mod servers on purpose. I began last month on my minge spree. If I really meant to be a bad player do you think I would waist over 220 hours of my time on there. I have propsurfed on purpose But I am just messing around. I wasn't really trying to do wrong. I wanted to get to the top on the roof of the apartments. Il admit I did propsurf. But if I really RDMd and did what everybody accused me of. Do you really think I would have lasted so long? I know I have been banned before. Wasn't for rdm or prop minging. So I know im not that bad of a player. I did "RDM" a couple times. 2 on accident and. One where I just shot big gay dog and did 2 percent damage so I could get his attention. When I was on the roof (when I got there legitly) I saw some people building in the admin sit area. Im like no no I was told I cant build there before. I better ask big gay dog. He was civi. I was one too so its not like I even did .5 damage. I shot him once to get his attention. But no he just didn't wana deal with my bullshit. warned me then flew away. So I just typed in admin chat. I didn't want to use admin chat because I use it so often and I wanted to not be so hated. and that's all really. I am no true minge on the server. I am not a rebel of the rules. I just am a player who sometimes does something wrong at the wrong time. I am the one that's minged at if anything. I got rdmd by a dumb ass and bender was there.. He kicked the guy and in the middle of it another guy came up and said I shouldn't be here and I got shot -__- . The 2 people got kicked. Ive had a shitload of people do shit and I feel they should have my rep. Am I really a minge? I have a KOS. I offer to be a guard when im a guard. I KOS anyone who walks across (besides citizens most of the time) Those are the only times an admin tps and I have to explain the situation. Ive never prop pushed a person. Ive never prop blocked on purpose. I have my base knocked down at least 20-30 times a day. From zombies or titans who go in there and raid and shit when im not even there. If I really hated the server and wanted to be banned why would I spend an hour or so on a sunday trying to get unbanned by typing all of this. I know what I have done was wrong but I tried making it right. But its too late. I have the worst luck usually. its not really funny. I have had the server crash so many times Or a map change with only one advert when im talking to an admin so I don't see it. And lost so many bull dog gattlings and chromes. I was lucky to find a server with mostly nice staff. Never Have I had to really deal with a situation my self because an admin was lazy. I never wanted to cause trouble. I am sorry big gay dog for scamming you if you are reading this. I never wanted to piss you off. You were on the top 4 of my favorite operators because you never did something wrong. Could you all find it in your heart to unban me?

Joejoebrah

Back to top Go down

Habib being banned: Sorry Empty Re: Habib being banned: Sorry

Post  TheAngrySniper December 15th 2013, 6:55 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

I honestly can't read this, please format it. It'll make it easier for people to read and review your problem.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 15th 2013, 7:47 pm

From what im getting here, you scammed big gay dog, he called you a faggot and wanted his shit back and he made a ban request and then you got permabanned
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer December 15th 2013, 8:00 pm

no one is gonna read that
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana December 16th 2013, 5:32 am

ok i read the whole thing and i ask you : you were banned but unbanned because YOLOSWAG420 and you come back on the server again misleading someone into doing something stupid = basically doing what got you banned for the first time....i just feel that you are gonna keep doing this stupid stuff so (even tough i like you ) i am afraid that the server would be better of without you
so...even though this bigass text proves that you give a shit i need to do what is best for the community and not unban you......for now atleast

UNBAN DENIED
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg December 16th 2013, 11:26 am

Believe it or not Habib, I damn well felt guilty after the ban went through. Ask Fox. Tore myself up on the damn thing.

Then, during my talk with fox, I finally realized something.

You'll never learn.

You jump over the line that is the rules with reckless abandon. You piss people off. Half the server despises you. You guilt trip people when you finally cross the line enough, and are in risk of punishment. You suck up to admins in the same way, when you are right at the brink of banning, trying to grasp your way away from it in a desperate attempt so you may continue your hijinks at a later date.

You were alright with me for a good long time. I supported your first unbanning, because frankly, I didn't understand the situation, and from the data provided, you could have easily been innocent in the whole thing, just someone who was confused, and asked for help one too many times on admin chat when not needed.

But frankly now, I know better. Your actions the day you were banned proved it. I realize I had been had ( Many times. Key events, once for the support of the unban, multiple times for helping you when you needed it, when you had rule breakers knocking at your door probably because you yourself aggravated them to break the rules, and once when you scammed me. Key events only there. ), and fooled. I realized that your constant jumping over the line that is the rules was not of a child not understanding, but someone who wanted trouble to occur, and to gain attention for himself.

You've put this server through enough. Bugger the fuck off.

~ThreeDawg ( Big Gay Dog )

-Support, Request Denied.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs December 16th 2013, 11:31 am

^^^^^^

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Habib being banned: Sorry Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 16th 2013, 4:40 pm

Learn to write English please.

ACCESS DENIED! -
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebrah December 16th 2013, 4:43 pm

blazing banana wrote:ok i read the whole thing and i ask you : you were banned but unbanned because YOLOSWAG420 and you come back on the server again misleading someone into doing something stupid = basically doing what  got you banned for the first time....i just feel that you are gonna keep doing this stupid stuff so (even tough i like you ) i am afraid that the server would be better of without you
so...even though this bigass text  proves that you give a shit i need to do what is best for the community and not unban you......for now atleast

UNBAN DENIED

I was not banned for scamming ever. I was banned for being annoying before. Now was when I was banned the first time for scamming.

Joejoebrah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down